Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Needs A Rework?

HadrosaurHero

We all know that Excalibur and Frost have just gotten some very nice changes. But who else needs some changes?

I personally think that Volt might need a smaller tweak like that of Frost (his 4th ability isn't that good, but his shield is amazing).

I have a hard time playing Limbo with friends. Rift Surge goes unnoticed and trying to send an ally to the rift for the energy boss is very hard to do when they have to keep moving. Cataclysm is great when alone but if I have an Ancient that attacks the cryopod, I tend to have to wait for my allies to kill it since I always pick rhe weak weapons. (Though I did just pick up the Tigris).

So who needs a rework? What would you change to the warframes? And am I just an horrible Limbo?

Almost all.

Right now i think they're working on saryn and valkyr, but aside the frames that got one recently and equinox, they all need one.

Especially old frames, they lack of mechanic.

All recent frames have nice abilities, often they even synergize, and now give a look at the old frames...

But my personnal choice would be chroma for his first ability. It's one of the most useless ability.

And trinity's first ability.

In that case, who is in most need of a reowrk?

Who can stay ad they are for now and who needs an immediate change or they will be useless.

hands down hydroid and zephyr for the direst need. 

i'd say that the list goes Hydroid/Zephyr>Limbo>Volt/Saryn>Rhino>Mesa>Nekros>Valkyr

Edited by bl4ckhunter

Hydroid is fine. His abilities do synergize, 2nd and Tentale swarm is a go to against infested ancients . While #1 and #3 is more of a backup in teamplay. Play the godddamn game without gimping something to max ffs. 150% effi, high duration are req, then choose between even higher duration and lower range or medium 145% range . Why telling so much? He is just a frame with useful abilities. not the abilities that do all the work like Mesa...

Trinity's 1 makes her support from just picking her up. Put aura and augment and you persistently help thyself and a forma'd friend. Also, trinsassination was never bad. Conclusion: a good starter ability, but drops-off, nothing to be looked on.

Volt has 3 useful abilities, a nasty stun, buff, and one of the most scalable defense skill. 4th ability is kinda bad but hey! it's not really putting him up the queue.

Conclusion: He is in *fine* place. Peeps are just angry because he is not simple to use like excalipurr smash E to win...

Saryn, on the other hand, is a one-trick pony that has NO USEFUL ability except raw corrosive damage... I hope for asap rework of her...

Edited by pavlo555

Hydroid is fine. His abilities do synergize, 2nd and Tentale swarm is a go to against infested ancients . While #1 and #3 is more of a backup in teamplay. Play the godddamn game without gimping something to max ffs. 150% effi, high duration are req, then choose between even higher duration and lower range or medium 145% range . Why telling so much? He is just a frame with useful abilities. not the abilities that do all the work like Mesa...

he's quite literally poor man's vauban anything he can do vauban does it faster, better and more efficiently

he's quite literally poor man's vauban anything he can do vauban does it faster, better and more efficiently

Vauban is slower, more fragile, can't evade attacks reactively, and can't deal armor/shield-ignoring damage.  He also can't boost droprates or heal himself/allies, and the effective range on his abilities is lower.  If Hydroid could cast his 1 with one hand he would be in a much better position; that's the most essential change he needs in my eyes.   

Edited by RealPandemonium

DE TUNE ALL FRAMES!

They all need Love straight up! All except Excal and Frost Thank DE send the rest back to Your Factory and give em all a Lovely Tune up with Synergy and Charged/Channeled Abilities!

Aaaahhh the Evolution of Warframe!

P.S. add Charged/Channeled abilities to Excal and Frost too Ty xD

Edited by xLordKogax

DE TUNE ALL FRAMES!

They all need Love straight up! All except Excal and Frost Thank DE send the rest back to Your Factory and give em all a Lovely Tune up with Synergy and Charged/Channeled Abilities!

Aaaahhh the Evolution of Warframe!

P.S. add Charged/Channeled abilities to Excal and Frost too Ty xD

Someone told me consoles have some issues with channeling/charging....cause of keybinding, dunno, playin on pc tho ^^

Edited by Dragonblack175