The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solution Against Runners Without Lowering The Ttk

Lord_Noctus

actually the ttk is so high that u can run away from pretty much all situations. Since the nerf of some good primaries its getting annoying again. in counterstrike if u shoot someone the person gets slowed down. we can add this to warframe!!! problem of the ttk solved and newbies who dont have aim like an old esl player gonna thank u too. this keeps the fast movement but makes running away harder.

Edited by Lord_Noctus

Another game that has a speed difference between in and out of combat is Firefall and I honestly don't like that mechanism.

New players don't parcour a lot. Meaning they don't have to worry about runners that much if they get paired against new comers as well. Skilled players, on the other hand, can land a hit on you no matter how crazy you move around. 

I'd say we just need a proper matchmaking system.

Once in a while, skilled players could still be paired with new players if there aren't enough rooms. Just need to keep it to a minimum.

But that completely craps on the idea of staying mobile to help avoid fire. So no.

it dont. however the other solution would be making ttk again lower taking back the nerfs.

Another game that has a speed difference between in and out of combat is Firefall and I honestly don't like that mechanism.

New players don't parcour a lot. Meaning they don't have to worry about runners that much if they get paired against new comers as well. Skilled players, on the other hand, can land a hit on you no matter how crazy you move around. 

I'd say we just need a proper matchmaking system.

Once in a while, skilled players could still be paired with new players if there aren't enough rooms. Just need to keep it to a minimum.

that mechanism have its reasons.  it makes no difference with the matchmaking 2 evenly skilled players could outrun each other all the time. the ttk of the weapons are currently not low enough to get a kill on evenly high skilled players 

that mechanism have its reasons.  it makes no difference with the matchmaking 2 evenly skilled players could outrun each other all the time. the ttk of the weapons are currently not low enough to get a kill on evenly high skilled players 

True, you could outrun if you're skilled enough. But if one can never finish the guy who's running away when low on HP, then it does say something about his/her aiming skills.

Some? I think most.

Balancing only around top 1% players is absolutely wrong. It will result most people leaving the game.

its not just about the most players. i can also talk for the top players. u can aim as good as u like u wont catch up ppl who know how to move fast.

if there is no possibility to catch up and if its too ridiculously hard then the fun of the game is lost. the one who chases is also currently in disadvantage.

You can always chase other people. Alternatively, you can try using hitscan weapons to deal with them. If nothing works that means the person who's doing the chase needs more practice. You cant expect to catch everyone.

I suggest giving the slow feature to melee weapons.

It would prevent the mechanic from going out of hand,

by people constantly slowing you, accross the map.

Also, it'd make melee more attractive/viable and give it a whole lot of utility.

Pakour 2.0 currently S#&$s on melee completely,anway.

Edited by ZeroSample

I noticed you sent me a pm and said "ur the guy who said i dont have proper aim. show me good aim".

I was afk. If you are butthurt from that maybe you shouldnt play conclaves. If i were to fight with every single time someone sent me pm's like that i wouldnt have a life.

Edit: Also as far im aware, there is no way to do a proper 1vs1 in conclaves. So hold onto your panties until they make it so we can hold private matches.

Edited by Shin

Tbh i cant bother doing that. I believe he can wait until they add the private matches.

did u write this before or after u checked that i have above 40 k kills in conclave ? i was just interressted how good ur aim is if u think u could discredit other players in forum

Edited by Lord_Noctus

did u write this before or after u checked that i have above 40 k kills in conclave ? i was just interressted how good ur aim is if u think u could discredit other players in forum

Point me where i discredited you. I didnt. For some reason you got mad to something i said. I wasnt trying to pick a fight but people always get mad at me.

I checked your stats now. I couldnt care less how many kills you've got. You could've played religiously conclave 1.0. If you did play 2.0 and you claim to be as good as you are, this thread is just another pointless thread. Because surely a person with 40k kills wouldnt be upset about todays movement system.

Also its funny how you ask if i typed that after i checked your stats. Does that mean i should be scared? 

Edited by Shin

Alright, we had a game or two together. Not sure if you expected me to reply here.

Anyways, if I understood it correctly, we were testing whether or not people could outrun eachother in 1v1. Right?

We both managed to kill eachother a few times, so I still say that we don't need for combat to slow down when engaged.

Alright, we had a game or two together. Not sure if you expected me to reply here.

Anyways, if I understood it correctly, we were testing whether or not people could outrun eachother in 1v1. Right?

We both managed to kill eachother a few times, so I still say that we don't need for combat to slow down when engaged.

Were "few cases" the times you tried to kill each other? How many times kills happened when one was actively running away?