Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Console Get's The Short End Of The Bargain.

(PSN)hungy2010

So... it seems that console will never get Excalibur prime? has it been hinted at or anything? (im not 100% sure) we will also never get Excalibur Umbra Prime (Possibly) due to it being china exclusive, so i'm wondering can't console have an exclusive founders pack, i mean we cant get Excalibur prime nor the weapons or the sigil i think console deserves at least some kind of exclusive in the form of a founders pack or an exclusive variant of Excalibur (maybe instead of obsidian blue it is flowing gold with a different design but not a skin a completely new entity) i know we have the renown/prestige packs but those are only skins and i think we deserve something that we can say only we have, i hear every day about Excalibur prime and how we never get it and i think we should get something that we can "brag" about.

ugh, these.

Excal Prime is on Console, but only those who transfered from PC. It is exclusive founder item and will not return, it is not a short end of the stick, it is people who joined late. If you were a founder and played on Console you would have the Excal Prime.

Umbra Excalibur Prime is Chinese only, but Umbra Excalibur (literally the exact same time) will be in the international version and available to all versions.

FYI this post will probably be locked as every "I Think we should get Excal Prime" topic has, since the issue has been officially answered by DE

ugh, these.

Excal Prime is on Console, but only those who transfered from PC. It is exclusive founder item and will not return, it is not a short end of the stick, it is people who joined late. If you were a founder and played on Console you would have the Excal Prime.

Umbra Excalibur Prime is Chinese only, but Umbra Excalibur (literally the exact same time) will be in the international version and available to all versions.

FYI this post will probably be locked as every "I Think we should get Excal Prime" topic has, since the issue has been officially answered by DE

Excalibur Prime could not be obtained through account migration on PS4.

You mean the downside of already being inferior to the PC master race?

Jk jk... It's just the way things are set by Sony / Microsoft. The cert process to get Warframe onto consoles means that by the time Founders ended consoles would have missed the dealine.

But hey like above you get the epic bundles too... :0

Edited by _Fracture8

As I stated i do not believe we deserve the Excalibur prime i do feel the founder deserve it i was stating that consoles deserve an alternate Excalibur one for ps4 and xbox one. We do have the Renown/Prestige packs but they are skins and nothing too much.I also find it kind of funny that all PC people have replied so far i would like to hear the take of console aswell, but i do respect all of your replies and it will help me understand stuff a whole lot better.

Edited by (PS4)hungy2010

Yes, the Prestige and Legacy packs (If I said the names correctly).

Renown Pack, not legacy pack for PS4

Prestige Pack is right for Xbox 1

Anyway Umbra Excal is coming to all platforms, while it may not have "Prime" in its name (exclusive to China), it will probably still be a pretty good Excalibur.

As I stated i do not believe we deserve the Excalibur prime i do feel the founder deserve it i was stating that consoles deserve an alternate Excalibur one for ps4 and xbox one. We do have the Renown/Prestige packs but they are skins and nothing too much.I also find it kind of funny that all PC people have replied so far i would like to hear the take of console aswell, but i do respect all of your replies and it will help me understand stuff a whole lot better.

DE has said No. So many times. peoples "Excal prime but different than founders" has been denied many times. Give up.

Which is mostly what Excalibur prime is, a skin. You miss out on absolutely nothing but prime in the name and that's it.

You guys don't get the point Excal prime but different is what i am asking you are correct but the reason most people on console want a new excalibur is because every PC player brags to console players about Excal prime we have the renown/prestige packs and i dont see why they cant release a prime trimmed skin for Excal for console BUT it takes up another slot instead of getting two normal Excalibur's all console players want is something that looks just as good as Excal Prime and Excal Umbra Prime aka the gold trim and a new helmet.

Edited by (PS4)hungy2010

Don't the consoles have those special packs that aren't available on the pc? 

Yep, consoles get prestige packs and haven't stopped getting prestige packs.

Meanwhile the only exclusive to pc are exclusive to third parties not the whole of PC community. Nvida, Rixty, and steam skins, the people that don't use these third parties missed out on the skins. The items that are not from a third party closed; beta weapons and founders pack have already been locked down as never coming back. However DE might consider returning the console prestige packs:

I'll try to clear up a few points for this thread. 

Yes, there is the possibility that limited-time offers will return, but they are not guaranteed. Using language like "Last Chance" helps us get the message across succinctly - writing "last chance right now, but maybe back late" isn't really practical. When we say "last chance" we mean last chance for that offer. We hope that the value in the Renown Packs (and similar offers) comes from the cool skins and platinum, rather than their "exclusivity". We want these packs to be valuable because they're cool, not just because they're limited. We update the packs to offer new content and improve, but that doesn't mean we never want those older packs to return again. New players might want the chance to get those packs as well. If you've ever wished you hadn't missed an offer or an event, you know the feeling. So, why buy them immediately if they might return? Well, hopefully you think they are cool, and that they have items and platinum you can use right now, rather than waiting for something that might not come back for a long time.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/517657-obsidian-re-releases/page-2#entry5854744

So tell me again, how does consoles have the short end? PC as a whole has no real exclusives. We may have a small and dwindling population of founders and people from closed beta but that's it. You're shouting at the PC group for having an exclusive when really it's only a small portion of people that were around at the time to get those old exclusives.

Just to be clear; umbra, event prizes, and skins go to all platforms not just PC.

Edited by Postal_pat

ok this is off topic (even though its my topic) but is the nikana prime and kunai prime also exclusive to china?

Maybe try fixing your "grammer" before making a thread and trying to prove something.

Excalibur Prime will not be available ever again.

My Grammar* (spell grammar right) is perfectly fine and you do not get the picture i am saying we get a different exclusive not Excal Prime please read before you reply

You guys don't get the point Excal prime but different is what i am asking you are correct but the reason most people on console want a new excalibur is because every PC player brags to console players about Excal prime we have the renown/prestige packs and i dont see why they cant release a prime trimmed skin for Excal for console BUT it takes up another slot instead of getting two normal Excalibur's all console players want is something that looks just as good as Excal Prime and Excal Umbra Prime aka the gold trim and a new helmet.

No one on PC has Umbra Excal Prime on the global build, the Prime version of Umbra Excal is only available to people playing Warframe China. No one else will be able to get Umbra Excal PRIME.

Umbra Excal is coming to all platforms, yes, all platforms, that means non-founder PC members and console players can get Umbra Excal when it comes.

Excal Prime, can't come back due to the way they worded the founders agreement.

Also where are these people bragging about having Excal Prime? Never seen any threads of people boasting on the forums, unless they are playing on PS4 and boasting, then well just ignore them since they don't have it on PS4.

Also yes Nikana Prime and Kunai Prime are confirmed to be coming to the global build of Warframe and to all platforms.

Edited by NovusNova

Irrational sense of entitlement. Your asking for 6k of mastery exp that hasn't been tested by PC players, the DERA VANDAL does not utilize punch through are you PC players aware of this? Probably not cause it wasn't tested properly on PC. I value the fact PC has to suffer until they get a hotfix, but us? I would hate to see another piece of equipment given to us before being properly tested. I like to show off like the next guy, but not if my game is bugged out and I suffer bad game play.

Irrational sense of entitlement. Your asking for 6k of mastery exp that hasn't been tested by PC players, the DERA VANDAL does not utilize punch through are you PC players aware of this? Probably not cause it wasn't tested properly on PC. I value the fact PC has to suffer until they get a hotfix, but us? I would hate to see another piece of equipment given to us before being properly tested. I like to show off like the next guy, but not if my game is bugged out and I suffer bad game play.

Suck it up