Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rocket Game Corner

Dogefighter

Welcome to the Rocket Game Corner, official home of the team rocket crime syndicate Celadon City's most popular arcade.  

I'm the owner, Giovanni Gode Doge, so if you have any complains, questions, or recommendations, feel free to ask...the receptionist.

Ranks

Owner:  Owner and Chief Administrator of this Corporation

Current Employees

>Dogefighter

Administrator:  Appointable only by the Owner, Answerable only to the Owner

Current Employees

>Renegade

Researcher:  Experienced Employees

Current Employees

>

Grunt:  New employees of this Legitimate Business

Current Employees

>

Patron:  Casual Visitors and Customers

Everyone Else

Videos

Edited by Dogefighter

That's what I would think, but what really happens, is England banned's it while everyone else in the world is just glued into their phone.

Joking

I am just wondering how would this game solve the problem of potential trespassing/harassment/harm to the user that can come with catching wild Pokemon. It would be an easier task to omit the roads though, for almost all of them would not be changing very much, if at all. 

I am pretty sure, that this idea will be poorly executed. And even if not, it is just some VR-stuff, that still needs to go a long way before it is even close to realistic as it is supposed to be.

On a different note- i would much rather prefer a whole game set in each country. Pokemon has been set in japan (Or the regions were inspired by it, most of the time at least) for most of the time, which is a bit sad.

Edited by Megakruemel

*sigh* i wonder when people will stop following pokemon... People are hating against MLP and meanwhile they're drooling on a child universe.

"cuz it's for girls"

That's the most common reason I see.

On topic:  

SOoo is this some kinda AR thing? Because I'm pretty people are gonna look like idiots throwing imaginary pokeballs at nothing.

"cuz it's for girls"

That's the most common reason I see.

On topic:  

SOoo is this some kinda AR thing? Because I'm pretty people are gonna look like idiots throwing imaginary pokeballs at nothing.

Doubtful, it was most likely just for the trailer

I think the game and the wristband (if you get one) will point you towards wild pokemon, and you'd enter a battle with them

Then, presumably, you would catch or defeat them