Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Bandaid Mods , Really?

Deidaku

I think a few mods that increase field of view while aimgliding have been added into the game.

All I gotta say is why DE?

in the parkour 2.0 feedback thread , players have been pointing out that the zoom is too strong and that our frame takes too much space in the screen

Why did you bandaid this (for pvp only on top of that) instead of fixing it for the whole game)?

because zoom is needed to actually hit something while gliding, you don`t like it, use the mod

title made me expect Lie in wait, but nope, another thread about ruining other people`s play for the sake of your own

EDIT: also, u can glide without zooming or using the mod, glide, then press and hold sprint, the animation is f***ed up, but it works, tho I wonder how u gonna land a shot during that....

Edited by Bizzaro21

the - 60% zoom on aim glide mods are actually terrible in pvp....you can hardly hit the broadside of a barn with them.

i am not to sure about pve though i could see some utility with them but as i said before you can not hit anything really... 

and yeah all hail the band-aid sys

Edited by Nermesis

Because some people like the zoom and have no problem with it, these people do not want to have that zoom taken away from them, hence why it is a mod.

I assume DE are testing how it works in PvP before adding an equivalent to PvE.

No that's stupid. Give us a slider in the options menu. There is no excuse to make it a mod when it should be a an option that everyone can use without sacrificing mod slots.

Even if they want to make it so no one has an advantage it still doesn't make sense since it would give everyone the option to use it.

No that's stupid. Give us a slider in the options menu. There is no excuse to make it a mod when it should be a an option that everyone can use without sacrificing mod slots.

Even if they want to make it so no one has an advantage it still doesn't make sense since it would give everyone the option to use it.

my thoughts exactly

this shouldn't be worth sacrificing mod slots for

my thoughts exactly

this shouldn't be worth sacrificing mod slots for

and shouldn`t be taken away from players such as me, since this is the default, you should be the ones who get what they want at a cost, again, what is your reason to want such a thing? you can`t aim, u can`t hit, all u do is move and be exposed

and shouldn`t be taken away from players such as me, since this is the default, you should be the ones who get what they want at a cost, again, what is your reason to want such a thing? you can`t aim, u can`t hit, all u do is move and be exposed

So you also want a mod for the FOV or you prefer the slider in the setting menu ? because personally i prefer the slider.

Since when did mod become an alternative to graphics and gameplay settings?

At this rate we might just add 'add physx particle' mods as well

Edited by Acidulant

Since when did mod become an alternative to graphics and gameplay settings?

At this rate we might just add 'add physx particle' mods as well

So you also want a mod for the FOV or you prefer the slider in the setting menu ? because personally i prefer the slider.

irrelevant, the slider at settings does not affect anything but the general FOV, when watching your Warframe.... if it will be a settings option, so be it, but never a default option that needs a mod to avoid, things like Vectis and lie in wait are the real band aids, as it was useless without it, glide still functions as it should, a mobility tool, if u don`t wanna zoom while in it, block with melee, that will glide u just fine and you will see yourself

irrelevant, the slider at settings does not affect anything but the general FOV, when watching your Warframe.... if it will be a settings option, so be it, but never a default option that needs a mod to avoid, things like Vectis and lie in wait are the real band aids, as it was useless without it, glide still functions as it should, a mobility tool, if u don`t wanna zoom while in it, block with melee, that will glide u just fine and you will see yourself

I don' think you're understanding neither what you're saying nor what we're saying Edited by Acidulant

I don' think you're understanding neither what you're saying nor what we're saying

thanks a lot, I know what I am saying, do you? demanding a change to an important mechanic while u can just use a mod, if you want an option to disable that, whatever, I don`t care as long as I got my zoom glide, but if u want to make glide without zoom an unchangeable default, no thanks, I`m not quitting the push back

about your physx example, physx is a graphic option that is only for visuals, what you propose will touch a tactical advantage called zoom, if you know what that is.....

Edited by Bizzaro21

thanks a lot, I know what I am saying, do you? demanding a change to an important mechanic while u can just use a mod, if you want an option to disable that, whatever, I don`t care as long as I got my zoom glide, but if u want to make glide without zoom an unchangeable default, no thanks, I`m not quitting the push back

That's why he suggested the slider in the setting menu

you mean the field of view slider in settings that currently exists? or a new one for glide FOV? to me, a more simple solution, is to make glide`s key input holding down space, and zoom can stay a function as it is, more button mashing, but will please both sides

thanks a lot, I know what I am saying, do you? demanding a change to an important mechanic while u can just use a mod, if you want an option to disable that, whatever, I don`t care as long as I got my zoom glide, but if u want to make glide without zoom an unchangeable default, no thanks, I`m not quitting the push back

about your physx example, physx is a graphic option that is only for visuals, what you propose will touch a tactical advantage called zoom, if you know what that is.....

I don' think you're understanding neither what you're saying nor what we're saying

you mean the field of view slider in settings that currently exists? or a new one for glide FOV? to me, a more simple solution, is to make glide`s key input holding down space, and zoom can stay a function as it is, more button mashing, but will please both sides

a new one for glive FOV, see you don't even know what we're talking about xD

a new one for glive FOV, see you don't even know what we're talking about xD

not my mistake here, you didn`t clarify, you said a slider, didn`t mention if it will be a new one, seemed like unawareness/change proposal of the current one to me

Edited by Bizzaro21