My favorite loadout:

Rhino Prime

Boltor Prime

Vaykor Marelok

Jat Kittag

Carrier Prime

Just kidding, that's too generic.

"Drunken Shadows"

My Ash used to stare at random people, so I guess he's drunk. He's probably sober now.

BUT, he usually looks to his left while firing an arrow. He's probably still drunk

1. Ash (I might get Loki soon, because LOKI MASTER RACE. For explaination, I don't have Ash Prime yet because I don't want to grind)

Rakta Cernos (A quick paced Tenno needs a quickly drawn bow)

Aksomati (This is what I use to fire a ton of bullets into various enemies when I need to kill and run)

Boltace (These beautiful blades are used to cut when I'm invisible. If I am starting to be near death, I'll start killing as much    as I can while invisible, then go back to the Rakta Cernos)

"THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK"

Based on Army of Darkness

2. Ash (Just because of the Warframe name :P)

Sancti Tigris (SHOP SMART, SHOP S-MART! YOU GOT THAT? (Sancti Tigris also heals me, so that goes well with my health pool)

Ripkas (Closest thing I could find to a chainsaw)

"Rhin00b"

Ok, I am just messing around. Hell, I only have the Boltor Prime out of these weapons and Warframes

3. Rhino Prime (He's the best tank ever, he has golden skin and that means he survives longer than Valkyr and Chroma)

Boltor Prime (This is the only thing I use, I miss 90% of my shots)

Vaykor Marelok (I won't use this because I never hit anything with it)

Scindo Prime (I may be the best tank ever, but I die quicker than Valkyr and Chroma. So, I need this to be my last resort when my best rifle ever does less damage than that Rakta Cernos over there)

Carrier Prime :^)

"Le Quick Reload"

KILLKILLKILLKILL, KILL

Just kidding. I combined Chroma's Toxin Ward (Increased reload speed drastically) with some high output damage to KILLKILLKILLKILL, KILL

4. Toxic Chroma

Sancti Tigris (Enough said, KILLKILLKILLKILL, KILL)

Lex Prime (Shoot 8 shots, then reload like you're on drugs)

Boltace (Just because)

5.I don't know

Edited by Kevlar5

#5: "AC-130,000,000"

-Jetstream Zephyr, Tonkor, Hikou Prime with explosive mod, Glaive Prime with power throw.

*Activate Turbulence, bullet jump above, and now rain down explosives.

#4: "Sanic"

-Arcane Storm Helmet Volt with a speed build, Amprex, Prisma Skana

*When you want to finish an alert or daily, but you need to do it within the next 5 minutes.

#3: "The Juggernaut"

-Ice Chroma with arcane guardian, Sancti Tigris, Vaykor Marelok, and Scindo Prime

*Yeaaahhhh....When Sancti Tigris and Vaykor Marelok procs their syndicates, you get health back. High armor+health gain is self explanatory.

#2: "Modern Assassin"

-Arcane Trickery Ash Prime, Vectis Prime, Lex Prime, Dark Dagger

*Too many Ash/Prime around with bows like dread, and ancient stuff like throwing weapons. This is your modern day assassin with a sniper rifle, and a desert eagle. The dark dagger is just there because it looks cool when you teleport and do a finisher with it.

#1: "Blind Swordsman"

-Arcane Strike Excalibur with radial blind build, and Dragon Nikana with Blind Justice stance.

*My favorite loadout in the game, just excal and Dkana.

Edited by BioEraser

1. Excalibur

- braton prime

- vasto prime

- prisma skana

2. Chroma

- latron wraith

- lex prime

- scindo prime

3. Volt prime

- latron prime

- vaykor marelok

- redeemer

4. Oberon

- tiberon/burston prime

- telos akbolto

- dex dakra

5. Saryn

- dread

- despair

- redeemer

1) Mesa, Braton Prime/Latron Prime/Burston Prime, Aksomati/Telos Akbolto, Dragon Nikana/Orthos Prime/Kronen.

2) Banshee, Vectis/Vectis Prime/Lanka, Rakta Ballistica/Vaykor Marelok, Glaive Prime

3) Trinity, Attica/Amprex, Spira/Despair, Dakra Prime/any melee

4) Excalibur, Dread/Rakta Cernos/Paris Prime, Angstrum, Dragon Nikana.

I'd add a fifth... but I have so many loadouts I love so. Yeah. That one can be considered any combination of Warframes and Weapons.

I also tend to take whatever weapon is best suited to the mission/what ever I'm feeling at the moment. When you see all the weapons mentioned for one loadout, that is. 

Edited by EpicPursuit

1. Hydroid - Rakta cernos , Akjagara, Fang Prime
2. Chroma(Effigy) - Tonkor/Opticor/Tiberon, Twin Grakata, Scindo/Tipedo
3. Limbo - Grinlok(sequence), Spira(recent), redeemer/glaive prime
4. Loki P- ( any weapons), Hikou Prime, Glaive Prime
5. Ash P- Daikyu, Aksomati,Kogake

1. Excalibur(Exalted Blade) - Any primary - any secondary - Dragon Nikana/Dakra Prime/Galatine: For running through invasions, anything Infested and general Hack 'n Slashery.

2. Frost P - Grinlock/Sybaris - Lex Prime/Vasto Prime - Galatine: My favorite loadout for defense and mobile defense.

3. Nyx - Dread/Latron Wraith - Lex Prime/Brakk - Jat Kittag: Mainly used for interception.

4. Mesa - Boar Prime/Synoid Simulor - Lex Prime/Brakk - Galatine/Jat Kittag: My go-to frame for survival. Modded for range and duration.

5. Loki P - silent primary - silent secondary - loud melee Jat Kittag: Mostly used for syndicate dailies, leveling new gear with spy missions, and whenever I'm forced to do rescue missions. :P

5. "Sneakazoid" Loki/Bow. My loadout of choice when I want to gain standing with Cephalon Simaris – gotta gets dem stealth scans.

4. "Amp" Banshee: High power strength and the Resonance augment. 10x damage multiplier? Full-body weakspots? Yes please.

3. "Hurts So Good" Saryn/Atterax: Berserker, Life Strike and Primed Reach on the Atterax. Rage and Regenerative Molt on Saryn. All painted black. The safe word is "Mission Complete".

2. "Nevermore" Zephyr: Playing her with the Tonkor is fun, but I'm just as happy to use the same build with a different primary – the speed boost from her aug combined with the nigh-invulnerability make her hard to beat.

1. "Telespam" Nova Prime: Molecular Prime? I'm sorry, I can't hear you over all the 19-energy Wormholes and 13-energy Antimatter Drops I'm casting. Capture missions take <2 minutes, and solo interceptions are a breeze.

Actually op ash prime blade storm dmg scales late game with the melee combo counter.

Anyway my top 5 favorite would be:

1. Frost p, synoid simulor, akbronco p, dakra p

2. Chroma, supra, dual cestra, scindo p

3. Ash p, harpak, hikoup/ despairs, dragon ninkana/ glaive

4. Excal, prisma skana 

5. Limbo, synapse, synoid gammacor, ninkondi

1. Loki Prime with max range and Irradiating Disarm, Dread, Marelok and Tipedo for Spy and Rescue missions, though Loki, the Marelok and the Tipedo are versatile enough for practically any mission.

2. Rhino Prime with max health, shields and duration, Boltor Prime, Twin Grakatas and Tipedo for the missions in which I want to feel like a dakka master.

3. Nekros with max range and efficiency, Strun/Gorgon Wraith, Marelok and Dragon Nikana for Dark Sector grind.

Those are the loadouts I use most regularly, always with a Carrier modded for Sanctuary, Revive, Ice aura and the shield restore mod. I tried using Kubrows, but I gave up on them after they failed to bring me loot.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1.) Ember Prime w/ Ignis, Synoid Gammacor, Orthos Prime, Carrier Prime w/ Stinger
2.) Ash Prime w/ Synoid Simulor, Kulstar, Dual Kamas Prime, Carrier Prime w/ Stinger
3.) Mag Prime w/ Boltor Prime, Synoid Gammacor, Orthos Prime, Carrier Prime w/ Stinger
4.) Loki Prime w/ Synoid Simulor, Synoid Gammacor, Orthos Prime, Carrier Prime w/ Stinger
5.) Atlas w/ Vaykor Hek, Synoid Gammacor, Tekko, Carrier Prime w/ Stinger

I basically use the same weapons for each frame since I enjoy using those specific weapons, but with some frames I enjoy using a few different ones. Although weapons stay similar, each frame has its specific use and purpose.

Edited by DTSWaRDawG

I only have 3 loadouts that I absolutely like.

#3 - Arcane Blind Swordsman: Excalibur with arcane strike, radial blind build, and Dragon Nikana with Blind Justice stance

#2 - Arcane Assassin: Ash Prime with arcane trickery, Dark Dagger with speed build for faster finishers.

#1 - Arcane Dragon: Any element Chroma with arcane guardian and Mios.

• 2 weeks later...