Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enough Is Enough

Remory

You do not need those items to progress through the void. 

This is exactly what happened in Wow. In vanilla it was perfect. You had to work for levels, gear, and items. Then they gave in the whining, and now it is boringly easy. 

Please do not also do this to Warframe because you want items the first three days they come out. 

I haven't been to the void, not once since release.

You think its fair to lose money over something? When I buy an appliance, and I expected it to be delivered in a week, but it came in 2 weeks, how is it worth it?

I think it's more like, you bought a toaster, but you only got the plunger thing that makes the toast go down, so you called the toaster people and they said to just buy another one, you might get the parts you need to have a whole toaster, maybe.

I think it's more like, you bought a toaster, but you only got the plunger thing that makes the toast go down, so you called the toaster people and they said to just buy another one, you might get the parts you need to have a whole toaster, maybe.

not exactly accurate but screws with you the same way.

No, your comparison is skewed. You bought a raffle ticket, and are mad you did not win. So you buy another and hope you win. Or use your time, and have the same chance.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a perfect example, and one I am stealing from another thread.

BleuNoir

Gold Novice

• Icon01.png?_r=0
  • Disciple
  • Disciple.png
  • 161 posts

Posted Today, 10:13 AM

Paying players buy for shortcuts, this is not pay2win. 

Every F2P game has something at least this, or cosmetic items you can only buy with plat.

You can obtain everything in this game (except weapon/warframe slots) with effort, be thankful this isn't a real P2W game where buying players get the best weapon. 

• rep_up.png
  •  
  •  
Edited by Zackai

Sorry you left the part out where you actually have fun with the new stuff for the rest of the week?

tbh i like to work hard to get cool stuff in games, cant see why its wrong. but like i said i do understand not everyone is happy about droprate.

How does luck have anything to do with progression? I could understand that if you needed any of the void items to progress, but you do not. None of the items are better than what you can get elsewhere... The Braton is better than the Latron Prime, and the Reaper is not that great at all. 

Frost Prime is merely a reskinned Frost with an extra polarity slot. 

So you don't like the content, then everyone else don't need it? Thats an selfish statement tbh.

Lets ignore that you did not talk about any of my statements you quoted and just talk about your last statement.

In this game, luck is the only factor that has an impact unlocking new content. Unlocking new content is the only way to progress besides gaining affinity of cause. We get so much new content only because unlocking this content is the main reason that keeps us motivated to play and eventually pay. New tilesets, new enemies and even the dojo are only tools to unlock new content. And all these tools give you content that have requirements that are only availability based on a tiny chance.

You either miss that chance or you are lucky. Thats all it is about. This game is all about luck if you care about it. If you are a casual player that don't needs all the cool stuff the game offers then its fine. But or those "hardcore" players that want to enjoy the game at its fullest, its important.

To conclude: yes, we need void keys to progress, we need forma to progress, we need to unlock new items to keep motivated.

No, your comparison is skewed. You bought a raffle ticket, and are mad you did not win. So you buy another and hope you win. Or use your time, and have the same chance.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Except the raffleer arbitrarily decides your prize based on how many times he blinked before he pulled out a ticket or something. Or to win a prize, you buy a ticket, and you have to have 4 numbers appear, each matching a piece of the prize you will earn if all are matched up, only the guy absolute hates the number 2 and has rigged the game to where it will only appear 1/256 times, so you'll end up with 80+ pieces of garbage with the numbers 1, 3 and 4 on it but not a single number 2.

tbh i like to work hard to get cool stuff in games, cant see why its wrong. but like i said i do understand not everyone is happy about droprate.

I do feel the same. But having luck is not what I would call "working hard". Its out of the players control. Some get it at the first try. Others won't get it after 1000 tries. Probablility is a *@##$. You could call it fair but for the same reason you could call it unfair.

Drop rates is one thing. Working hard and archieving something is something completely different.

I didn't say it's wrong, if you read my statement, I said you left out the part where you spend the rest of the week having fun with the gains of your hard work. But when you get nothing after so many hours invested into the game, clearly there's something wrong with the numbers. And you have to take into consideration that not everyone can invest 27 hours into the game like Zackai over there in 3 days time. Casual players probably has 2-3 hours to invest in the game per day. 27/3 is 9 days for casual gamers without getting anything.

Except the raffleer arbitrarily decides your prize based on how many times he blinked before he pulled out a ticket or something. Or to win a prize, you buy a ticket, and you have to have 4 numbers appear, each matching a piece of the prize you will earn if all are matched up, only the guy absolute hates the number 2 and has rigged the game to where it will only appear 1/256 times, so you'll end up with 80+ pieces of garbage with the numbers 1, 3 and 4 on it but not a single number 2.

My example stands, if you dont like it fine, dont buy tickets. 

My example stands, if you dont like it fine, dont buy tickets. 

Except you keep buying tickets before you understand this fact. Then you indeed stop buying tickets because you're pissed off at the skewed odds and you feel as if you're being ripped off. Then you talk to other people who have suffered at the hands of the same raffleer, and gather to discuss it only to have you come by, deliver that line, and we all go "that guy make any sense to you?" and we all reply "nope".

Why play at all if you do not want to work for it? 

Could you please stop being a smart arse ? Really ? All your points are just BLATANT BS.

We all know, infact even the devs know that the current drop rate is entirely bugged.

I know you are trying your best to act like a smart arse, but we dont care. As a VOID-er myself, i have crap load of handles and stocks.

60 runs for a SINGLE BLADE , isnt that a so called "work" ??

Welcome to chance. The game would be boring if you got it all in even 50. 

Try your best to be a smart arse. But its just worthless,

Because :-

We are paying for Voids.

Done over 50 for a SINGLE ITEM.

Its not easy to finish a Tier 3 Exterminate.

Tier 3 Exterminate or Tier 3 Raids are rare and doesnt drop often

Void keys are simply hard to get through farming.

So much for chance, we are doing everything we can. Still we are not getting it cause of just CHANCE ? A

nd its NOT AT ALL BECAUSE ITS INTENDED BY THE DEVs?

Edited by Zyfe3rX

Could you please stop being a smart arse ? Really ? All your points are just BLATANT BS.

We all know, infact even the devs know that the current drop rate is entirely bugged.

I know you are trying your best to act like a smart arse, but we dont care. As a VOID-er myself, i have crap load of handles and stocks.

60 runs for a SINGLE BLADE , isnt that a so called "work" ??

I am not being a smart arse at all in fact. Just pointing out the facts. 

I have 18 of each part, except the blade. I dont mind, its chance/work. I dont like being given things on a silver platter all of the time.

@

thefnordest

Fair enough. =D 

Edited by Zackai

I am not being a smart arse at all in fact. Just pointing out the facts. 

I have 18 of each part, except the blade. I dont mind, its chance/work. I dont like being given things on a silver platter all of the time.

I might also feel like seeing the progress DE might make on this game. If I feel like it. =3

Fair enough. =D 

You Just have 18 of em.The Topic maker has over 50, even i have over 20.

18 <---------------------------------> 50 , thats a long way dude. Its not a easy task to finish Tier 2 and 3 exterminates. What ever you are trying to hold, has no base. Simply because the drop rates are extremely bugged, annoying , has no point.

Its like 1 in 1000 players get a bloody Receiver(am one of em) and 1 in 10000 get a bloody Reaper Blade.

Doing Voids is not an easy task !

Oh and, please remove the white thingi !

Edited by Zyfe3rX

You Just have 18 of em.The Topic maker has over 50, even i have over 20.

18 <---------------------------------> 50 , thats a long way dude. Its not a easy task to finish Tier 2 and 3 exterminates. What ever you are trying to hold, has no base. Simply because the drop rates are extremely bugged, annoying , has no point.

Its like 1 in 1000 players get a bloody Receiver(am one of em) and 1 in 10000 get a bloody Reaper Blade.

Doing Voids is not an easy task !

Really? We solo/two man them. Its really not hard at all. 

Oh, I have tons of other things, not including what I have sold. 

Whinny is whinny. 

If they keep doing stuff like this by preventing players of getting stuff Warframe will be dead by the end of the year...

With the amount of games that are coming out later this year...