Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legradance, The Sword. (With A Drawing Sword)Re-Posted.

Farias2315

Characteristics:

Circular Atack:200

Wall Atack:150

Jump Atack:200

Chanelling cost: 5

Chanelling Damage:1.5%

State:10.0

critical multiplier:2.0x

critical probability:40.0%

Attack Speed:0.937

Cutting:120.0

Drilling:24.0

Its an heavy sword, and you can see this image copy this link. It work.

The Sword Image:

http://i.imgur.com/GDywkBb.jpg

Okay, i got a idea:

This weapon can be founded in the void. BUT this weapon it required: a Plane, Blade, Knob, Keeper, And a Hilt, this weapon has got a probability of found of 10.0% all of the parts. If you do not want it, i dont know. Thanks for the attention. <3

(Maybe, you can use it in rank 8)

Blade I can figure out. Hilt, okay makes sense. Knob....going to assume you mean pommel stone. Keeper.... hilt guard maybe? But plane, I have no idea how this relates to a sword.

You know like a plane.  Has wings, can fly.  You use it along with every other component he mentioned to build this sword.  Cuz plane.

yeah I got that much, but what is plane as it relates to a sword? because the only thing I can think of is the plane of the blades cutting edge, but that should be covered by blade.

Yeah, totally misread your post and replied without thinking... gotta get some sleep.

No idea what the plane could be, as far as I know a regular longsword would be made of four parts, the blade (which includes the tang), guard, handle and pommel. Maybe the core and the edge of the blade are supposed to be separate?

Edited by Grander.Alderman

Yeah, totally misread your post and replied without thinking... gotta get some sleep.

No idea what the plane could be, as far as I know a regular longsword would be made of four parts, the blade (which includes the tang), guard, handle and pommel. Maybe the core and the edge of the blade are supposed to be separate?

You know like a plane.  Has wings, can fly.  You use it along with every other component he mentioned to build this sword.  Cuz plane.

Wait, isn't that the sword of Saber from Fate/Stay Night ?

Yes, yes it is... and the image is also a longsword, not a claymore like the OP wants.

Stats WAY too op, but frankly I'd love a european style longsword- though for greatswords we already have the Galatine...

Don't apologise, Americans can't speak English either.

TRUTH.