The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Incubator Upgrade 2

(PSN)Brexican

I noticed the Incubator actually has a new name, being called a Nutrio Incubator. Does this mean we might see another upgrade in our future?

The Nutrio Upgrade is rather affordable so most players can get it, but maybe the next can be focused more towards heavy Kubrow users requiring crazy hard resources to build, but reap incredible benefits? For example...

Build Requirements: (Suggested!!! Please reply with alternatives!)

-The Nutrio Incubator Upgrade (either the one installed OR you have to build another Nutrio just to be used as a component in this build, unsure on which atm)

-1000 Control Modules

-5 Forma

-50 Nerual Sensors

-500,000 credits

Steep, I know, but the New Upgrade includes...

-No Health Degradation

-The ability to choose traits from imprints being used in a New Incubation (Imprint 1's Fur Pattern, Primary and Tertiary color, Imprint 2's Build, Secondary Color)

-Increased Imprint creation from 2 to 4 total imprints per Kubrow

-Option to Rename your Kubrows

-No thaw time

And the best Upgrade Ability...

-Kubrows are indepently equipped, allowing the use of a Sentinel and Kubrow consecutively.

This is all a crazy 2:30a.m. conception so don't hate me for...well...being crazy at 2:30a.m. :)

Thoughts?

Edit: reduced Forma Requirement

Edited by (PS4)Brexican

Nothing is worth 25 forma and 50 neural sensors. Stoppit.

Especially not things that should already be an option, like renaming. Plus, kubrows actually have to be useful.

Kubrows are useful. Are you per chance a player who favors Carrier Prime at all times?

The material requirements seem quite affordable, if it wasn't for the 25 forma ( yes i don't seem to have problems finding those neural sensors)

I would reduce the forma costs to a maximum of 5 and instead throw in some other ressources.

How about some oxium, plastides and nano spores?

Instead of the 4 imprints i would rather see something like regenerating imprint charges.

Like 1 charge regenerated every one or two weeks.

Renaming the kubrow - DE lets you pay platin to change your nick, so i think if they would let you change the name of the kubrow you would have to pay 5 plat or so nonetheless.

Another addition i would like to see would be, that because of the highly improved incubator, you could now have 2 active kubrows which you could take on a mission at the same time ( and improve kubrow AI and pathfinding at the same time pls)

Edited by Gemenai

I kinda like it 25 forma for never having to spend on buying dna stabilizer every week and saving of so much plat as now I wouldn't have to consign to lotus or buy incubator slots as I have kubrows in the style I want so. 25 forma is no big deal and as he said it's for heavy users so the people who use carrier shouldn't be bothered am I right??