Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Announcer]Lotus You Can Take A Break.. (Overhaul)

Agente_GentlePhoenix

It would be an amazing idea if we can change the announcer ingame, imagine that Clem talking to you like Groot, Darvo (Great Job DE for making the quest awesome), Ordis (optional), John Prodman (If he even has his own quest), or basically a voice like the one being shown by OP right now

Please DE, It would make the Game alot more fun hearing others being an announcer so yeah, please DE make it a thing in warframe

It would be awesome if like Tyl Regor said this when you and your team dies similar to this. (This is a announcer speech in DOTA 2 - Pyrion Flax Announcer pack)

"Well done man! Now we can all respawn together and hold hands and sing songs around the freaking campfire about what an idiot you are."

If you are going to add it in the game, at least make it free or be purchasable with creds (not platinum)

Edited by InfamousDerp

i support lotus as the main guide, but sometimes it's not giving that fun like the beginning of the missions and joined recently the game, so this is my opinion, and i am really thankfull to rebecca for making the best for making the announcer main, but let the others have their chance too to shine, don't worry you will have some fans around your house and screaming your name xd, heheheheh, so i don't know what the team of Digital extremes think about it

Best Regards.

• 2 weeks later...

Switching out Lotus with Suda has been a dream of mine (and many others in the community) for a long time. I have made a thread and numerous other people have made a thread about syndicate leaders switching with the lotus before.

Oh yes... Cephalon Suda, talk data to me... ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Darvo's one of those guys that is funny in small doses... but if he was a full-time operator, he'd get 10x more annoying than Lotus.

I could see Teshin, perhaps.

I would like to see the Syndicate Reps take over fully as operators during Syndicate missions, personally.

Pretty much this. Especially with the Syndicate leaders

Players could start with Lotus by default (obviously) and have the option to change to Ordis from the Arsenal just like we can choose emotes. Syndicates being announcers in their missions but also having a "mission control contract" available for standing for every syndicate so you can have those characters guiding you full time, and Darvo (and probably bosses too) available for platinum in the market (the bosses couldalso have different attitude depending of who you are attacking, helpin and encouraging the player when fighting their enemies or telling lies, berating or even threatening the player when you fight their own faction)