Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Want To Be Able To Check Mods/inventory In Dojo

CityOfTrees

The Dojo, a place that is used more for trading than anything else.

And yet....we cannot view the items we have available without:

>exiting the dojo, checking, coming back in (which can also cause many other problems, waste time and lose buyers/sellers)

>begging or annoying other people for a checkup trade

Every day, countless trades never happen, just because you can't know if you can trade or not without wasting too much time.

And another thing, you can't search for mods in trades, even though trading is where it would be most useful.

Now, stand with me, sign this petition, with your IGN and upvote/bump if you want to view what you own in Dojos, stop the blockage of trading.

-BeeOverlord

Edited by BeeOverlord

I don't know why this hasn't been implemented yet. The UI team should've had it like this since the beginning of the game.

I am utterly without an explanation why its not in game yet.

As an interface designer: the UI team of this game needs to be fired out of a cannon...

Just saying...

As an interface designer: the UI team of this game needs to be fired out of a cannon...

Just saying...

Just FYI, as far as we've been told, the UI team consists of two guys, DE_Pablo and DE_Dorian.

Now think about the sheer volume of work that passes across their desks and you get a pretty good idea as to why small UI changes and amendments are few and far between.

Yeah.

What about artistic vision?

Seriously; how can you claim that clarity & usability are important when measured against an artist's feelings about what looks cool?

/sarcasm

OT: yeah, big +1 for me on that.

OMG.. I actually inhaled to shout at my screen when I read that first line.. Well played my friend!!

Just FYI, as far as we've been told, the UI team consists of two guys, DE_Pablo and DE_Dorian.

Now think about the sheer volume of work that passes across their desks and you get a pretty good idea as to why small UI changes and amendments are few and far between.

Yeah.

Yes, we've been told that. 

But minor changes wouldn't be necessary when you FIRST do a treatment and decide on some basic rules (like when to use exit, cancel or back) before you implement your brilliant visual idea. This is something that was obviously never done which results in your interface becoming a bloated, jumbled mess. 

So, though I agree with your point, it doesn't mean mine is invalid. There is a reason Interface Designer exist, this is exactly it.

edit: and just for the record, I've been the sole ID on some major websites. As in, I did this alone. For multiple sites. WHen you are that small a team having this treatment is paramount to your effectiveness.. 

Edited by ComCray