Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So.. If You Kickd From Chat Channel .. You Never Know Why....

dandin3

its just happen to me in last 5 min..

i try to sell thing on trade channel and i wirth WTS...

and [DE]judgejudy kick me off the channel..

his word : you have been kickd from trade chat next time lay off the capslock 

so i try to ask him why ?? becuse evry body do WTS in caps lock... and no answer...

so i i try talk to the other DE   [DE]GingaNinga . and i got no anser agian...

pliz fix that .. its not fair i play this game like 1000h +++ and i have been supportive.. i deserve better attitude we all do! 

You do know that the two "DE's" you messaged asking why, are just bots and don't have people using them. So they won't reply to you.

no i don't... and it make my point even worse

if you kicked from chat channel .. you never know why ... no one to talk to .. nothing..
to better attitude its must be fix

I am close to 2000 Hours.

Therefor I deserve even more than you according to that logic...

We all know that Kickbot/[DE]JudgeJudy/[DE]DeezKnux/[DE]InsertPunHere can be a little wonky and sometimes makes mistakes during the thousands of messages it has to go through. Therefor, I suggest simply ignoring it unless it keeps kicking you several times, and relog or something to get back into the trading chat.

You do know that the two "DE's" you messaged asking why, are just bots and don't have people using them. So they won't reply to you.

^

The DE's are bots. A good way to tell if they're a bot is to try adding them as a friend. It will result in an error.

If the bot seems to be kicking incorrectly, please outline exactly what you had typed into the chat, so that DE can possibly amend the script where appropriate.

You aren't allowed to use all caps. Type normally instead of "WTS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ___P"

i know man.. i didnt 

i just say                              WTS                              . that's all :D ... read the post agian 

I would guess the script the bot's are using, is "message fully in caps? If yes, kick If no, don't kick".

Just to say I have no idea about coding and whether that is true or not, I'm just guessing based on that I've seen people use some caps in their posts and not get kicked, and see people use all caps in their posts and get kicked.

i know man.. i didnt 

i just say                              WTS                              . that's all :D ... read the post agian 

Because I think DE's bots work when they see a Whole sentence with caps only.

I would guess the script the bot's are using, is "message fully in caps? If yes, kick If no, don't kick".

Just to say I have no idea about coding and whether that is true or not, I'm just guessing based on that I've seen people use some caps in their posts and not get kicked, and see people use all caps in their posts and get kicked.

..you beat me by 20 seconds :(

Edited by blazekan5

^

The DE's are bots. A good way to tell if they're a bot is to try adding them as a friend. It will result in an error.

If the bot seems to be kicking incorrectly, please outline exactly what you had typed into the chat, so that DE can possibly amend the script where appropriate.

i told you i was wirth                      

WTS             only ... nothing with it... maby maby just maby it add * after WTS ... like WTS * [because my keyboard have other  language in it]

i told you i was wirth                      

WTS             only ... nothing with it... maby maby just maby it add * after WTS ... like WTS * [because my keyboard have other  language in it]

So, a post a few minutes before you responded explained it. You wrote a sentence that was fully caps, and spaces. Given that the bots likely kick based on how much lowercase there is rather then uppercase(Writing "  '  " will get you kicked for caps spam, which suggests that it is not looking for uppercase).

i know man.. i didnt 

If you did exactly what you did there, in other words you typed "WTS" with a crap ton of spaces, it probably justifies the kick. If that's not what happened and you did go, "WTS XXXXXXXXXXXX_P",  then that's another issue.

IF YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND GET KICKED, STOP TYPING IN CAPS.

*Gets kicked*

[DE]JudgeJudy:Next time, lay of the caps lock.

If you did exactly what you did there, in other words you typed "WTS" with a crap ton of spaces, it probably justifies the kick. If that's not what happened and you did go, "WTS XXXXXXXXXXXX_P",  then that's another issue.

*Gets kicked*

oh... you sure you feel well... why do i need to place CRAP TON OF SPACES if i only post WTS ????!!!! think befor you think you think smartdud

Edited by dandin3

a bit of overreacting over this dont you think? i have to agree tho kickbot has been pretty derpy ever since the no capslock thing but just relog or stay out of trade chat until you are unkicked.

no i dont... when you relog its not allways fix the problom..

and somdays you have only 1h to play and you cant play day after.. in 3 days some of the new stuff goona give you half profit.. its not good .. think how bad i it [if u try to sell stuff that you have luck get]

*Gets kicked*

think befor you think mate.. 

why in earth i need to use CRAP TONS OFSPACES?!?!?!?!?!?! ,, 

pliz save me you wisdom

So, a post a few minutes before you responded explained it. You wrote a sentence that was fully caps, and spaces. Given that the bots likely kick based on how much lowercase there is rather then uppercase(Writing "  '  " will get you kicked for caps spam, which suggests that it is not looking for uppercase).

that actully help :D tnx