Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Creepiest Game You've Played

TheErebus.

I don't play horror games generally.

But I'd say it's either one of the Witcher games or a modded Skyrim.

Also it has to be 1 in the morning in order for it to be creepy.

WAIT

Actually it's The Witcher 3. Definitely. Not gonna say anything but there is a certain place that makes my paenus shrivel up and makes me wanna go cry.

Edited by Drunkenbagel

Truth or Dare in a Portland public park, approx. 2am.

Bunch of horny teenagers suddenly joined by a group of homeless with broken english asking to join and follow us around. 

Whoawhoawhoa.

I'm actually tempted to try that in the future. Wonder how I'd turn up...

Mine weirdestest game is Facade. There's an accent thingy in one of the A's, but I forgot how to do that.

DayZ... 

Laying on my belly in the middle of the night with my vision half greyed clutching an awesome gun and wearing a backpack full of stuff I don't want to lose. Gunshots in the distance. Restless zombies on the other side of the fence. Crawling towards a building hoping no other bandits are scoping out the street from one of the many rooftops in the area... o.o

Haven't played in a long time so I don't know what's changed. I quit back when they stopped spawning you with a gun. :/

Thankfully, I don't have friends.

I seem to have people that claim to be friends but seem to be waiting to profess their undying love in some weird last ditch attempt to get my attention. 

So far, only two people are friends, and they're both females in stable hetero relationships.