Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Me, When Excalibur Umbra Will Be Finally Released

VexPrime

exclusives be damned... id like if i could use that model as a skin on my excaliber prime but if i cant then my long standing most used warframe will be replaced because that is the most bad &#! looking warframe ive seen to date

EDIT: used as a skin like you can with current things. like you can use default mag helmet on mag prime.

EDIT2: googled umbra excalibur cause i had no idea what it was and found this pic and lold

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by --Strider-Hiryu--

Please... don't release Umbra frames here. We don't need more versions of each warframe. Normal and Prime versions are good enough. 

they are doing this more than likely to get around the fact that excalbro prime is founder only. the model from what ive seen looks every bit like a prime and not a new time of warframe. i personally dont care im just glad my favorite warframe finally gets a good pime look

they are doing this more than likely to get around the fact that excalbro prime is founder only. the model from what ive seen looks every bit like a prime and not a new time of warframe. i personally dont care im just glad my favorite warframe finally gets a good pime look

If Umbra is a one time exclusive, just for their founder program, that'd be cool.

Its designed for China so having it badass is going to already happen when china is associated with Ninjas and will probably be almost identical in Chain as it was for us with Excalibur Prime, only this time Warframe is already known in some degree unlike before.

Furthermore most likely for us in North America we will probably get nothing like a founders package that China might get and only a skin and or limited time item get Umbra, either that or like the developers have already said in a devstream Umbra Warframes are going to be a thing now so maybe he will just be hear to stay? Only time will tell but I'm excited never the less, founders keep theirs and a new frame for everyone else loving Excalibur will be released to the public. Its about time so hearing some complaints on how the older Prime is not as good just remember people it was when Warframe started and everyone still gets to keep their special Prime version, should be no complaining when they got everything they asked for.

Please... don't release Umbra frames here. We don't need more versions of each warframe. Normal and Prime versions are good enough. 

It has been confirmed for a long while now that we will be getting Umbra Frames as well and I am damn happy to see the variations of awesome frames like Excalibur instead of getting new frames, looking good but maybe not being nice to play..

I'm still confused on if it's going to be a skin or a whole new frame. Me personally I want him to be a frame not a skin.

I'm pretty sure that the devs confirmed that Umbra Excal is a new frame, not a skin. Even if they didn't explicitly say those words, the data files list UmbraExcal as a separate frame with its own stats.

Speaking of stats, here's what they are:

EXCALIBUR - 100 Energy, 225 Armor

EXCALIBUR PRIME - 100 Energy, 250 Armor

UMBRA EXCALIBUR - 150 Energy, 250 Armor

If Umbra's stats stay the same, we'll hopefully be seeing a buff to Excal Prime to match them.

Its designed for China so having it badass is going to already happen when china is associated with Ninjas and will probably be almost identical in Chain as it was for us with Excalibur Prime, only this time Warframe is already known in some degree unlike before.

China =/= Japan.

Edited by -Ksaero-