-Damage

Edited by JJStorm

【神针突刺】将金箍棒恢复为原本的尺寸,并且打翻攻击路径上的所有敌人

【死命顽抗】遭受致命攻击时,获得生命力提升以避免死亡

【觔斗游云】化身为一缕云雾,漂浮穿越战场

【原始狂怒】召唤出金箍铁棒并狂乱的挥舞

Google Translate is ya friend.

Edited by Shafilp

Would love to have that warframe. Although I would like to see Zephyr getting changes. On my part if the Dive bomb gets integrated in to Tail wind. DE would have one ability to be used again and would actually make Zephyr do something like Wukong's cloud walk.

I should get in to the stuff what covers Wukong and read the stories and lore in overall. It sounds interesting and turned on my light of curiosity.

If it's real then I'm pretty disappointed.... like 2 of his abilities are too much similar 1st & 4th, with his 1st having a bit of crowd control from the knock downs.

his 2nd and 3rd, I can see they are mean't to be his life-saving abilities - become invulnerable and turns into cloud to a secure place.

However, it would require really careful timing to use his 2nd and I doubt it'd be useful during the heat of a battle.

If they are really taking reference from Journey to the west, why didn't they think of something else than having 2 stick - related abilities....like his shape-shifting ability or penetrating -eye sight (That's the best I can translate), I think those are more interesting and can make him more towards a stealth frame.....now he is just another cheesy melee focusing frame....

• 1 month later...

As a Chinese I am totally disappointed with Wukong, let me summarize his abilities: Wukong charge, defy quick thinking, invisible walker, and Exalted Bo.

i just maxed him and find out i may wasted my plat for a junk frame.

If i am going to design his abilities, they would be:

transform--change outlooks to a chosen target

cloud walker-walk on the cloud without being detected and with great speed

clone-summon clones of Wukong with no maximum number limit

Iron Staff-summon the giant iron staff like a pillar in the void and crash all enemies in the front.

maybe a passive of undying but change his ability to health draining.

does that sounds like some game breaking freak? well he is, in the Journey to the West XD.

First. i'm not sure why everyone is hating on him, and calling him weak. I hear people wanting him to shapechange or have a cloning power, but shape change isn't going to have an effect on computer controlled enemies. They're still going to attack you relentlessly, and we already have a  warframe that makes clones of herself, we don't need another one. That said, this frame is way badass and OP (please don't nerf it anytime soon). It's press one is underated by a lot of people I hear complain about it. Both the press 1&4 powers use your melee weapon mods. mod a melee weapon for impact, criticals, damage, and maybe blast, or viral, and it becomes a godsend. Yeah it hits one target and has a tiny cc, but when you're dealing with energy leaching enemies, that interfere with your ability to use your other three powers, being able to knock them off the map, knock them so far away they can't drain your energy or insta kill them, is a damn good press 1 ability, and it scales up as you forma and max out your melee weapon mods, allowing it to stay viable in late game, just like its 4th power. I call it's second power its cockroach power, because modded right, this warframe simply refuses to die. The warframe even looks like a cockroach. So long as you keep your energy up have good efficiency and duration, you can wade into melee like an unstoppable psychopath the way you were meant to with Rhino and Valkyre, able to use any weapons you want, not just melee, and able to survive just as well in low tier as high tier. Its third ability is awesome for spy missions(correction. after experimenting with this, more it seems that while it bypasses some of the laser grid alarms , it triggers floor drop laser gridalarms. I got no idea why. maybe a glitch), free roam all directional stealth flight once you get the hang of it, bypassing those annoying laser grids without triggering alarms or taking damage, and works as a stunning get out of trouble free card because you turn into air, can go in any direction, are undetectable, and can't be hurt. It's fourth ability is basically a polearm  version of exalted blade that instead of sending energy waves, grows a bigger and bigger reach with every enemy killed. The warfame itself has a passive ability that makes it's melee counter tick down slower than all the other warframes, so the melee damage multiplier keeps going up and soon you end up hitting every enemy within reach with every swing. The melee counter added to the weapon mods (its a crit impact weapon regardless of base melee weapon you have equipped), just makes this ability achieve brutal results, that just do more and more damage. I love this warframe. it's like a New York Murder Roach.

Edited by (PS4)NECRO5791