Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Isn't Gone Yet

tinyranitar

Black Energy Link Terrorist Trinity Meta incoming

And this is why I don't PvP :P

Link lasts 10 seconds and the range is pretty short.  Since she has to cast it on the ground, you also have to waste some of the duration somewhere out of sight unless you want to be a sitting duck and eat some damage on the cast.

Link lasts 10 seconds and the range is pretty short.  Since she has to cast it on the ground, you also have to waste some of the duration somewhere out of sight unless you want to be a sitting duck and eat some damage on the cast.

The range is HUGE, and 10 seconds is incredibly long (remember that volt speed lasts what? 3 seconds). One self detonate with the penta = 3 instantly dead volt primes (yes, I've been one shot by this combo).

Each time you kill someone with explosive link, you gain towards the energy required to recast link.

Edited by Pythadragon

The range is HUGE, and 10 seconds is incredibly long (remember that volt speed lasts what? 3 seconds). One self detonate with the penta = 3 instantly dead volt primes (yes, I've been one shot by this combo).

Each time you kill someone with explosive link, you gain towards the energy required to recast link.

For non moving targets it might seem that way.  I've been able to stay out of range of every trinity I've seen with ease.

For non moving targets it might seem that way.  I've been able to stay out of range of every trinity I've seen with ease.

Perhaps because most 'good' players don't play trin due to her being broken/not fun/wanting to avoid being tagged as cheap player by the rest of the community.

20 meter radius 

triple instant kill with penta

75% damage resistance 

10 second duration

Oh, and no aim required for a 75 energy ability.

compare to world on fire

8 meter radius

40 damage per 'hit'

no damage resistance

10 second duration

for an ultimate ability. Same duration with inferior damage and less than half the range. Oh, and no 'take only 1/4th damage'.

Edited by Pythadragon

Try Glaive. One shot Ash Primes and Frost Primes.

Try Glaive. One shot Ash Primes and Frost Primes.

Not to mention EV in team fight. Good luck fighting a Rhino spamming stomp or an eternal WoF from Ember.