The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Have Made Two New Frames And A Valkyr Skin.....

(PSN)Redemption_015

The Chinese Founder program closed on the 7th August and the exclusive 30 day period, ended in early September. The ChangYou mega-thread still remains locked after two months. Where is Excalibur Umbra?

They probably have a plan for introducing it, and are not hiding secrets so much as avoiding spoilers.

They have answered most of the major questions, although it would be nice to see all the official information in a single place.

They have answered most of the major questions, although it would be nice to see all the official information in a single place.

Rebecca said two months ago that a new FAQ thread about Umbra would be made. But that was two months ago. Communicating with China in this day and age, does not take that long. DE have created two completely unique frames, Wukong and Atlas, during that time. 

Rebecca said two months ago that a new FAQ thread about Umbra would be made. But that was two months ago. Communicating with China in this day and age, does not take that long. DE have created two completely unique frames, Wukong and Atlas, during that time. 

Just a slight correction - those Frames were in the making for a long, long time before those two months. Just saying.

Edited by Gale47

Just a slight correction - those Frames were in the making for a long, long time before those two months. Just saying.

My bad. They have revealed two new frames.

DE: A newer FAQ will come shortly, as soon as we make clarifications with Changyou!

*2 months later*

Nothing

That is exactly what I'm talking about. We are no longer in the Middle Ages. Communicating with China doesn't take two months. DE are shying away from this for some reason, they haven't mentioned it in any of the latest Devstreams. 

Edited by (PS4)Redemption_015

My bad. They have revealed two new frames.

That is exactly what I'm talking about. We are no longer in the Middle Ages. Communicating with China doesn't take two months. DE are shying away from this for some reason, they haven't mentioned it in any of the latest Devstreams. 

yea thats true it came up a lot in the chat but they just ignored it like it wasn't there...

Well I am not suprised at all that they are withdrawing information. From all the discussions I have read people were pretty angry at them. Lots of people over here got some strange idea that ITS THIER DUTY to deliver the frame( not to mention the founders crying about being cheated for some reason) even tho it was made for Star Armor. The fact that we are going to get all the stuff that was supposed to be for China means that DE is nicer than we deserve.

Well I am not suprised at all that they are withdrawing information. From all the discussions I have read people were pretty angry at them. Lots of people over here got some strange idea that ITS THIER DUTY to deliver the frame( not to mention the founders crying about being cheated for some reason) even tho it was made for Star Armor. The fact that we are going to get all the stuff that was supposed to be for China means that DE is nicer than we deserve.

The reason why people are annoyed at DE is because Excalibur Umbra just popped up out of nowhere without any explanation from DE. Since then, they have completely neglected the community on this subject. Now we are getting Wukong, who was designed for China. If he comes to the global build before Umbra does, there will be even more confusion.

yea thats true it came up a lot in the chat but they just ignored it like it wasn't there...

I don't understand why. All we want to know is what is going on. We've got so much muddled info, from DE saying we will get it, to ChangYou saying we won't, DE then saying "Pending for further information."

Then silence. It's weird.

The Chinese Founder program closed on the 7th August and the exclusive 30 day period, ended in early September. The ChangYou mega-thread still remains locked after two months. Where is Excalibur Umbra?

Here's even more questions: the Ninkondi had an undefined exclusivity period in China alongside everything else, and they're now in the Global build

Here's even more questions: the Ninkondi had an undefined exclusivity period in China alongside everything else, and they're now in the Global build

Maybe because DE want to introduce things gradually, and not dump several weapons and frames in a single minor update.

Maybe because DE want to introduce things gradually, and not dump several weapons and frames for a single minor update.

People wouldn't mind if Excalibur Umbra had a confirmed global build release date that was scheduled for 2016. Introducing things gradually is fine, as long you keep your consumer base in the loop, but DE have not come forward with any solid information about Umbra whatsoever.

People wouldn't mind if Excalibur Umbra had a confirmed global build release date that was scheduled for 2016. Introducing things gradually is fine, as long you keep your consumer base in the loop, but DE have not come forward with any solid information about Umbra whatsoever.

i think part of the reason DE hasnt said much is how they were saying something like we wont be getting the umbra version china got but a different one with 100% less gold. now i dont know the whole specifics of how they plan to exactly release it and part of the issue might be they don't know either. and i dunno, but telling your player base "we dont know" doesnt sound like it'd sow any sort of trust.

Why do people even care about Edgy Excal? Never understood the hype.

Because it is an alternative to Excalibur Prime. Founders get exclusive rights to that frame and that is fair. Other players, however only get skins for the normal Excal, so having a different variant of him is good for non-Founder players who main him.