The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Have Made Two New Frames And A Valkyr Skin.....

(PSN)Redemption_015

TBH I can understand the hype, but why so much for Umbra Excalibur, when we just got all of the Prisma skins?

This make sense for a frame without skins, but excalibur is one of the most skinned frames in the game clocking in at 1, 2, 3, 4

Then we got the consol exclusive skins from xbone and ps4, so a total of 6 diffrent varents. Yeah excalibur gets way more love than any frame in the game and yet you want morrrrrreeeeeee?!

I mean, it's not goign to be a subsitute for Excal prime; we still wont get excal prime and still wont get the mastery that his spot has. Umbra prime wont be nearly as exclusive, and every play in the game will have it meaning nobody will use it.

Just, why not beg for new skins ot existing frames or new primes, or new frames. I mean we should be way more hyped for Tphyus than This Umbra stuff....

Edited by (PS4)Karkinnos

TBH I can understand the hype, but why so much for Umbra Excalibur, when we just got all of the Prisma skins?

You just contradicted yourself there. You understand the hype, but you don't understand the hype? Before all this, Umbra didn't exist in Warframe. Excalibur is the only one associated with this new Umbra category, if it even is a category. This is the main point of the hype; If Excalibur Umbra is indeed a new line of 'Umbra' Warframes, then who comes next? If he ever gets released.

Personally, the Prisma skin make my Excal look like he's been run over on a muddy road.

Edited by (PS4)Redemption_015

Personally, the Prisma skin make my Excal look like he's been run over on a muddy road.

yea it looks like trash >.> ProtoMasterRace

Why does anyone care? It's a skin. If it isn't a skin, it's just another Excal. If everyone can get it, how is it like Excal Prime in any way? It's a gift. Live with it.

well it is similar to cal prime at being a time limited exclusive, Founders 2.0 some might say.... only difference is that now a lot more people play WF, so u`ll see umbra more than u see prime, if it is even going to be a warframe not a skin ^^

....  The 30 days, thing is the minimum amount of that that can be granted before an item or frame for China can be released to the global build.     Meaning it can't be released before 30 days,  but doesn't mean its going to be released at 30 days or even after 30 days.    And honestly with all the whining about no Umbra, and no 17.5 being out yet..  I say..  They should delay it even more..     So...  either be Patient or..  well..  be patient :p

It and everything will come in do time, .

When and what that time is, Comes down to when DE feels like it.    SO......

Be Patient Tenno.  

I dont see why people actually want Excal Prime, by comparison to other newer primes it looks like garbage, this new Umbra looks better but is still a plain frame by comparison to something like Volt prime or Ash prime, heck even Ember prime looks fancier.

I want cal prime to use in void, no more power famine, other than that, he looks like crap xD [size=1] and also a nice 6000 mastery [/size]

thats what my Excal became, Mastery Fodder im sure theres gunna be a lore reason behind these umbrals (such as the idea that Stalker's frame is an umbral and whatnot, would be a hoot if Stalker isnt one person but a band of Frames that all look similar....but i digress) im just not sure its good to charge customers for the same frame 2-3 times (Normal+Prime+Umbra) be it Credit/farm cost or time/Real money cost.

....  The 30 days, thing is the minimum amount of that that can be granted before an item or frame for China can be released to the global build.     Meaning it can't be released before 30 days,  but doesn't mean its going to be released at 30 days or even after 30 days.    And honestly with all the whining about no Umbra, and no 17.5 being out yet..  I say..  They should delay it even more..     So...  either be Patient or..  well..  be patient :p

It and everything will come in do time, .

When and what that time is, Comes down to when DE feels like it.    SO......

Be Patient Tenno.  

It's not about releasing him straight after the 30 days, its about DE not mentioning anything on him, even when questioned in the latest Devstreams. They are openly ignoring the elephant in the room. Like I said before, I wouldn't mind if they said he would be released to us next year, but DE simply refuse to talk about it. That is what is frustrating.

they already addressed this issue a while ago, we just have to wait patiently. https://youtu.be/T_t88fH8BNY?t=475

Aug 21st 2015 

DE: "Umbra's are coming."

Community: "Great, when?"

DE ".........."

Sep 18th 2015  *One month later*

Community: "Any info on the Umbra situation?"

DE: ".............Hey, we're checking out Wukong and Atlas."

Being patient has it's limits when nothing happens for a long period of time. Just bits of info here and there to keep players in the loop, is all we need.

Edited by (PS4)Redemption_015

Game files from datamine refer to it as "DarkExcalibur" or something, the word Prime is nowhere to be found.

In the global build, it's referred to as Umbra. No DarkExcalibur. Also, in China, where it is a freaking founders exclusive, it's called a Prime (their word for Prime is Sanctuary - not literal, but that's what they're using in place of the word Prime). Also, look at it. It's a Prime (the only items in the game that have gold are Orokin. Nothing else does. Gold means it's Orokin made or Orokin derived). The frame is a prime. DE is just dropping the Prime part of the name for the international version.

Game files from datamine refer to it as "DarkExcalibur" or something, the word Prime is nowhere to be found.

Because Warframe China is already different game.

Everything from China has 30 days of exclusiveness. After that DE can do what they want. We already have Ninkodni, there are 2 other weapons in China (crossbow and throwing knives) and they didn't release them yet.

Umbra firstly appeard in Chinese Warframe. People found out about it and wanted to know what it is. DE gave them simple informations. Probably we shouldn't know about Umbra Warframes. Exclusiveness probably ended, but it doesn't mean DE gonna add to game everything few seconds after 30 days of exclusiveness.

Umbra is new series of Warframes, so I guess they need new way to obtain them, what's mean new Star Chart.

Edited by MrDar1o

DE never made Wukong (the new monkey frame). It was made by Changyou, the Chinese company that handles Warframe China.

So DE has made 1 frame and 1 skin. And alot of other stuff

De still develop the game, changyou only publish it to the Chinese market. De are responsible for Wukong

Edit: and boy did that sound like it was a bad thing >.>

Edited by DeejayPwny