Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma Drought So Bad =[

--Sensei--

Everyone was clamouring for Forma to be reduced. Everyone. People would screenshot their endless mission reward streaks as being solely Forma and/or keys. And now everyone clamours to get them back.

Seriously, make up your minds.

I feel like you didn't read my OP, but as I've stated I'm not the "everyone" who wanted the forma to be gone, never was, never will be, I had already made up my mind since day one and that was keep formas as they are not nerfed.

But did other people care? No, they acted like they spoke for the majority of us when they cried and whine about the formas they got in a row. You know what happens when I get 3-4 formas in a row from the void? I dance, I get happy. So you can't say "seriously make up your minds" when my mind was made up from day 1 and has and still have been the same and unchanged about the situation regarding formas.

Welp with Spira being released I guess I'mma have to buy 4 or 5 more formas I guess, woopee me.

wait for the nerf comming first and then put the formas bcz many Despair & Hikou Pr users

complain 

on topic we have life also and not all day to farming  to enjoy this game

Same, I actually don't have enough sensors to build all the formas I have.

I have around 140 neural sensors at the moment thanks to the Tempo Royale farm. Jupiter is your best bet with Dark Sector Defense with nekros.

2 Hydroids, 1 Nekros, ODS, x2 Resource Booster. 

Get out of there with 30 neurodes. 

This is not a good solution, just going to ODS alone cripples your chances for neurodes. The best place is Excavation on Earth Dark Sector because of the extra resource boost. And you say it requires x2 resource booster to even get 30, that's a pretty bad drop rate.
Edited by ivlr3vil

forma was far too common. it SHOULD be hard to get. not to mention every other void mission seems to still be rewarding me with them. 

This i can agree with. Forma should feel rewarding to get. Hopefully with starchart rework it so we can earn our forma through alerts and special missions and not rely on RNG when hunting for gear.