Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Clem Quest

MagPrime

The New Clem Quest was fun.  A 10 minute Survival against Corps gave some nice rewards, resource/credit wise.  

I do have two complaints however...

Clem's health doesn't show up, so it's hard to tell if he's taking any damage and when he does go down, there's no on screen notification.

Other than that, it was fun.  ^.^

I enjoyed it, too. I liked how there was a Lynx mini-boss spawn mid-mission. We need survival to have more mini-bosses.

Agreed. With that said however, the line letting you know that it was there should have been given by Darvo, not Lotus. Or maybe have Clem panic to let the player know something just happened.

Also with Darvo running the show on those missions, I think that the miniboss should have been a Hyena/pack as a call back to Ties that Bind (The one where we learned that Frohd Bek was Darvo's father). 

I got it. ^.^

What! What sorcery is this.

With that said however, the line letting you know that it was there should have been given by Darvo, not Lotus. 

There was a line as well!

Just to make myself feel better, I'm going to assume it was terrified of me and so didn't spawn.

What! What sorcery is this.

There was a line as well!

Just to make myself feel better, I'm going to assume it was terrified of me and so didn't spawn.

Actually, it was just the normal "The VIP we're hunting is here" line that Lotus says in void sabotage. You didn't miss anything. 

Agreed. With that said however, the line letting you know that it was there should have been given by Darvo, not Lotus. Or maybe have Clem panic to let the player know something just happened.

Also with Darvo running the show on those missions, I think that the miniboss should have been a Hyena/pack as a call back to Ties that Bind (The one where we learned that Frohd Bek was Darvo's father). 

Interesting idea, but I would quit and wait a week if it was all of the Hyenas.

I hate those things with a purply passsion

Interesting idea, but I would quit and wait a week if it was all of the Hyenas.

I hate those things with a purply passsion

Well I only mentioned it as an idea, and there is clearly the ability to spawn them in a normal mission, shown clearly in the Proxy Rebellion bonus weekend.

Maybe just 2 of them would make it reasonable. 

Well I only mentioned it as an idea, and there is clearly the ability to spawn them in a normal mission, shown clearly in the Proxy Rebellion bonus weekend.

Maybe just 2 of them would make it reasonable. 

Actually, since it was a Survival you wouldn't have to fight them in order to complete the mission. 

You could in theory run around the tile hiding from them and still finish the mission.