Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Venka Prime And Companions

Dairaion

I have this weird idea But first venka prime, i need it, it needs to be venka but with a high crit chance and new finishers so when i finally play ash prime i can go ham.

Now, i have this idea that came about from reading posts about people wanting zanuka pets and i came to the conclusion that a better idea would be a second upgrade for the incubator which allows it to create larger humanoid life. the quest starts off simple you have to run around collecting grineer dna from several kinds of enemies to bring back to the liset. each enemy has five bonus traits they add to the resulting creature like speed x 2, teleporting, +50 primary damage, etc chosen at random, building a precision gene coder, which requires criotic, telerium, a orokin reactor, and a forma allows you to pick specific traits and use dna from bosses. your first creation is only okay, like the wyrm prime of companions, but eventually he dies in combat, at this point the lotus tells you that there might be a way to fix it from happening again, by stealing a corpus part and some DNA from their proxies. after doing so you make your 2nd proxy who will have abilities specific to the corpus like umm, tax filing and industrial lathe operation. the proxy you make does better than the grineer companion and is tanky but takes massive damage from infected, after he dies the lotus messages you again sending you to get a final segment made by the orokin to encode a resistance to the infestation and some test samples, you then build either a infected corpus or a infected grineer with a combination of infected and the base samples abilities like charging, leech throwing, and spawning (like a boiler).

your test tube companions have 3 settings (which are changed by pressing x) stealth where they dont attack unless you attack, back up which is back up focused providing main weapon back up from a few feet away, and finally berzerk, where they match your weapon choice at that moment, Main, secondary, and melee. testies, as i will now call them, can be armed and have their own weapons and armor taken from enemies in the same species with bosses dropping boss armor. further more using 5 containers of dna from the same enemy type will generate a special testie with a different set up than the normal randomized ones, so by taking several tyl regor dna will give you a tyl regor testie who can use weapons he does and use weaker versions of his special attacks. and in the case of testies like stalker or zanuka you can give them warframes to wear to give them more abilities.

I now this is over powered but i like the idea of a pet stalker. what do you all think?

I have this weird idea But first venka prime

Good. I'm happy to report that the Venka is a Grineer weapon and not an Orokin weapon. Therefore there is never going to be a Prime version.

As simple as that.

some DNA from their proxies.

You might want to rivisit your biology course in relationship to robots.

people wanting zanuka pets

Ooohh. Not again.

in the case of testies like stalker or zanuka you can give them warframes to wear to give them more abilities.

Sorry, but... what? At this point I don't even know if you're being serious or you're the most elaborate troll I've ever met.

I now this is over powered but i like the idea of a pet stalker. what do you all think?

I think that DE needs to put not a single second of work in this project. Not a minute.

What I think is "no". No no no no no no no.

Good. I'm happy to report that the Venka is a Grineer weapon and not an Orokin weapon. Therefore there is never going to be a Prime version.

As simple as that.

Uhm..

I'm happy to report that you are wrong.

This is what the official codex says: "Utilizing a new fighting stance, this Tenno weapon turns fists into claws and enemies into messy piles of meat and scrap metal."

So yes, a Prime version of it would be fine.

As simple as that.

You are not alone in a desire for Venka Prime. Or Prisma Venka for that matter.

I love Venka but unfortunately, a few of its animations are a lil on the slow side and its stats, well, in just about every category, another weapon does it better.

But it looks just so damn cool, so I put in a Orokin and Forma'ed up anyways. I love my Venka.

So, no joke, I would pay some serious Platinum for a Venka Prime and/or Prisma Venka that has better stats and *crosses fingers* better stealth kill animations.

And that isn't the only claws I would hope they come out with either, some finger Lady Deathstrike or Black Panther or Cat Woman inspired claws would be AWESOME.

As much as I hate dragon-themed bullS#&$, Dragon Venkas would be sick, way better than gaudy prime versions.

Speaking of, can we cancel the Nikana Prime and get a few more Dragon upgrades to some Tenno weapons that come from the Tenno Labs (Dragon being usually an upgrade to Tenno technologies that usually don't have a prime due to being developed after the fall of the orokin)

(Sorry if formatting gets #*($%%@, using simplified text-box due to forums F***-up..)

Firstly as people have mentioned, the Venka are a claw weapon. You're likely thinking of the Ripkas.

Secondly. Any weapon may be primed. This has been stated over and over, but ANY WEAPON may be primed. All 'Prime' means, is that it was built using Orokin Tech.

As simple as that.

You might want to rivisit your biology course in relationship to robots.

Ooohh. Not again.

Sorry, but... what? At this point I don't even know if you're being serious or you're the most elaborate troll I've ever met.

I think that DE needs to put not a single second of work in this project. Not a minute.

What I think is "no". No no no no no no no.

heh go f yourself mr grineer venka.

Also did anyone not realize that the corpus proxies arent all robots and even things like the moas may have organic components? with this being said having the ability to clone a few enemies for help is neat sorry you don't want them to get in the way of your munchkining.