Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Often Do You Find A "toxic Player"?

EternalOdyessy

I got a few Russians mad on the mic because... I dunno, I can't understand them anyway.

Since I use whatever frame I feel like, yeah, I got a few people trying to tell me why they are crappy frames and why I shouldn't use them, most of the time it's people on MR lower than mine, and most of the time they end up dying more often than I do or have overall lower values in the end mission board even though they are using "the best" frames (and I'm excluding purely defensive or support frames).

It's not that most "crappy" frames are actually crappy, it's just that most people can't make good use of their tools, or they just require a decent team that makes use of their support. And just because it's not a pick up and it kills everything frame or that follows a stereotype it doesn't mean it's a crappy frame, I guess that's why some MMORPG have a difficulty indicator when choosing classes.
I like to enjoy the game and use as many frames as I can to enjoy the variety while trying to learn how to use them well enough to make proper use of their power so they aren't crappy at all, sue me for having fun.

Actually, the same happened with weapons as well. Uuu~ UUU~ But Boltor Prime is better! Yeah, but I enjoy weapons like Braton/Burston Prime, bows and Glaxion, screw me for having fun.

I'm not a fan of mics, I don't like using mine, and I don't like hearing people screaming on the other side, so I just mute those. I'm not very social either, so I don't go into discussions while playing, so I guess I just tend to not notice those players as much.

in PvP? Every single person I've encountered that has had a mic was a toxic player. Those who didn't have mics would message me, which is funny as all hell. I'd report them, which is pointless. You'll just get a message back to ignore them even though they say what they say. No consquences for them. Ridiculous.

Outside of PvP, during a game? 1 guy. Very popular guy too. Good player. Just 1 guy in 55days logged on the game. He's an Absolute egomaniac A****** though.

I'm not counting players from a certain clan, which are all A******s that I've encountered.

& I'm not counting trading chat. where you say nty to a overpriced whatever and you hurt there feelings so, so, SO bad.

I've had that too. I once tried to buy something I thought was about 20 platnium, and the other person was so buthurt I wasn't even close to the expected price. I was trying to buy a Frost Prime BP, and the other guy was trying to sell it for 300p.

toxic players are entertainment i.e. a player in trade chat wanted to trade his maxxed ammo drum for my **lowly** frost prime bp so he also wanted some R5 fusion cores as compensation...lol

I then said a fp bp sells for 100p to 250p and your ammo drum is worth nothing so nty

then the player said i was going to be reported so i responded with lol bring it!!

Most Saryn players I met hated my Ash. :<

toxic players are entertainment i.e. a player in trade chat wanted to trade his maxxed ammo drum for my **lowly** frost prime bp so he also wanted some R5 fusion cores as compensation...lol

I then said a fp bp sells for 100p to 250p and your ammo drum is worth nothing so nty

then the player said i was going to be reported so i responded with lol bring it!!

Was he a squeaker? lol

There are a few toxic folk I see every now and then in Region chat, but most people there are fine. Alliance chat too sometimes has these people.

When it comes to actual missions, though, I rarely see anyone being even remotely hostile in PvE. Aside from a few rushers who get snarky at everyone else (I love taking my time, especially when rushers are getting impatient) and a few people in the past, I can't really think of anyone.

In PvP, though...quite a few people in there have been getting cranky as of late. I would say only few people have been truly toxic, but there are a fair amount of people who just are not happy. I've begun taking screenshots of some of it for my scrapbook.