Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Favourite Vehicle

Trailgamer5

Now I'm imagining an Oberon piloting a Cosair. Only to get gunned down by an Oberon piloting a Fw190

snip

You can't tell what will happen, since both planes never met.

One was busy in the Pacific, the other in the European theatre. That said, I believe I have the speed and range advantage.

Boom and Zoom. Also A6M Zeros.

Japanese planes were like, made out of paper compared to allied planes, they didn't have any armor whatsoever.

But my favorite axis warbird, is the Me 109

Fw_109_by_dcolb121.jpg

That thing was legitimately badàss. It made a whistling sound as it flew by.

Fun fact: When they first came in contact with Spitfires, they could easily dive without choking their engines, since they had injection. Spitfires had carbureted engines at first, so they're engines would choke when going nose down xD

Japanese planes were like, made out of paper compared to allied planes, they didn't have any armor whatsoever.

But my favorite axis warbird, is the Me 109

Fw_109_by_dcolb121.jpg

That thing was legitimately badàss. It made a whistling sound as it flew by.

Fun fact: When they first came in contact with Spitfires, they could easily dive without choking their engines, since they had injection. Spitfires had carbureted engines at first, so they're engines would choke when going nose down xD

But if forced into a turning fight Zeroes and Hayabusas were superior to what the Allies had.

Also Ju-87

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-646-5184-26,_Russ