Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blades, Recievers And F. Prime Systems Such A Joke.

xoxcloudxox

Actually Frost Prime Systems is fine.Try doing more T2 and T3's,you'll get them in less than 20 runs.

True that. Doing two Tower II's and four Tower III's, I had all the parts, and a reaper prime blueprint.

Countless runs of all sorts later, no blade or receiver.

I smell butthurt.

Nice constructive comment dude! Way to go!

When in fact, the drop rates for receiver and blade are really broken.... And the keys for void drop so so so often right? (30 xini runs + 24 outer terminus without a single key drop...... even went to wave 30 sometimes)....... but of course, DE isn't doing this to milk money like crazy from key bundle purchases while limiting content .... no, i'm sure they wouldn't do that

:3

I mean why did you have to make this thread even. There are at least 6 threads about the topic and you don't even provide any constructive thoughts on this post, this thread is as useless as a pointless thread can get. A useless duplicate and I hope it get's locked soon.

G9PQqZZ.gif

I'm sorry but are you dumb? If you sit here and say "I cannot get the receiver, why not? Why can't I get the receiver?" What's DE gonna do, just magically change it? It's the same as telling DE that you have FPS problems but not listing your PC specs or current graphics setting. Please, oh lawdie please just tell us how many runs you at least think you've done, what tiers they were and what drops you have already. If you want a beta to improve, you've got to put as much effort into helping the devs as they are to help solve your problems RANT RANT RANT