Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Removal Of Frost/mag Prime And Why It's Awesome!

Elimod

I think the removal of Frost Prime and Mag Prime is awesome because it makes me feel like i have something unique in the game that's not obtainable any more. I think they should be removing a few Primed items every time they release new Prime items.

Anyone against or for that idea?

Thats just selfish and E-peen stroking.

Have something unique, sure look at rare cosmetics, event rewards and badges.

But something as crusual as a prime weapon or frame, no.

The "vaulting" of those sets of prime equipment was a bandaid sollution anyway.

Its temporary, until the new system comes in play.

I suspect the new system wil be something in the line of "prime items of the week"

Every week the available prime items get rotated to the next batch, repeating every month or so.

This solves a lot of problems:

- The RNG wil be more foregiving since the drop tables won't be too deluted.

- If you already have all the parts of that week, your free to pursue other parts of the game, reducing void grind fatigue.

-Though itmes will be easier to get, they are no longer "always optainable" so it won't invluence trade values to negatively.

Also retains more incentive to buy said items with plat on the market, should a player be too impatient to wait a few weeks to get said prime item. This way DE won't cut themselfs trying to fix the grind.

So thats why i think its going to involve some sort of "timely available void missiins", cause it would solve a lot, if not all problems people have with void grinding.

I think the removal of Frost Prime and Mag Prime is awesome because it makes me feel like i have something unique in the game that's not obtainable any more. I think they should be removing a few Primed items every time they release new Prime items.

Anyone against or for that idea?

lol trade chat loves you right now.

hoping with starchart update what got vaulted comes back. lol.