Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Removal Of Frost/mag Prime And Why It's Awesome!

Elimod

I think the removal of Frost Prime and Mag Prime is awesome because it makes me feel like i have something unique in the game that's not obtainable any more. I think they should be removing a few Primed items every time they release new Prime items.

Anyone against or for that idea?

There would be no need to remove any Prime Warframes or weapons if DE knew how to handle drop table dillution, and quite a few members of the community have voiced possible solutions.

Like, say, a token system. Farm a special resource that can only be obtained from the Void, and use them to upgrade normal Warframes into their Prime counterparts. Except for Excalibro Prime. Founders exclusive and all that.

I think the removal of Frost Prime and Mag Prime is awesome because it makes me feel like i have something unique in the game that's not obtainable any more. I think they should be removing a few Primed items every time they release new Prime items.

Lol they are coming back with starchart 3.0 and the BOOM of the void 

So they aren't your new excal prime 

No, I think it's stupid. Nothing Mastery related, save event items, should be cut from the game. Even bad things like the useless machete.

If they really wanted to save us from drop table dilution, they can take out the several different consumables that drop in void rotations like silver cores (gold can stay because it's at least useful) orokin cells, forma BP's (I still think these shouldn't even be a thing.)

Permanently exclusive weapons/frames are awful. I like how DE has been moving away from that and only doing exclusive cosmetic items like event badges and prime access accessories.

They're coming back sometime in the near future. Don't get too comfortable.

Well that's selfish.

Permanently exclusive weapons/frames are awful. I like how DE has been moving away from that and only doing exclusive cosmetic items like event badges and prime access accessories.

They're coming back sometime in the near future. Don't get too comfortable.

This. I hope they bring back the Quanta Vandal soon... I really like it.

TpxaYu7.gif

There was no reason to remove them in the first place. The lie of crowded drop tables is just outright ridiculous.

This is true , is not like DE put all the news item from PA in survival and defence rotation C , removing frost and other's did'nt make any difference since all the news PA usually end up in endless mission with low % of getting item you want

Also , I do regret selling for credit all my old frost set , I had 3 of them that i keep and uh , that was easy plat