The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Don't Think It's Wise...

VectorWolf

Destiny always felt like a Warframe rip-off to me.

I'm not apologising.

You don't have to. People who state that Destiny came out first because Halo 3 ODST teased it have to remember that Dark Sector (the predecessor of Warframe) came out in 2008 which was a year earlier than Halo 3 ODSTs release.

Edited by IronWolfKnight

You don't have to. People who state that Destiny came first because Halo 3 ODST teased it, have to remember that Dark Sector (the predecessor of Warframe) came out in 2008 which came out a year earlier than Halo 3 ODST.

Don't forget it's even before that.

Aren't most online ads now tailored based on the user's search history and preferences? Chances are you've been looking it up you traitor. (kidding)

99.9 of online adds are google ads and they're tailored to your search history, thing is, that's exactly the dumbest thing to do, it basically guarantees that you get an ad about something you already know, i constantly get warframe and firefall ads and i've been playing those since CBT  

How exactly are Warframe and Destiny "competing"? They aren't even on the same platforms, except for PS4. It's not like people can't play both.

They are both team based co-op PvE sci-fi shooters, with grind and leveling. The only difference is setting, amount of superpowers and method of acquiring gear.

Lel, the only thing that's being "taken" with destiny, are their customers.

Someone who enjoys the grindiest game of all time in Warframe yet he makes fun of people who like Destiny? Interesting

doesnt really matter, because noone likes destiny anyway....

At least noone who has played warframe...

Why do people like yourself spout such nonsense? You do realize the playerbase for Destiny crushes that of Warframe right?

Destiny always felt like a Warframe rip-off to me.

I'm not apologising.

That's weird cause i always thought destiny might have been something microsoft wanted from bungie because they wanted a american phantasy star universe and then bungie left with it...

Why do people like yourself spout such nonsense? You do realize the playerbase for Destiny crushes that of Warframe right?

Cause I am really disapointed from destiny, like many people are.

I bought it for XB360 and the Graphics where awefull, the missions where repetitiv as hell, there wasnt any interesting weapon, and all factions shoot me with slow traveling projectiles and in general felt too similar to me.

Even the Boss fights where boring: Like half of them where just upscaled standard enemys  with a grenade launcher like weapon.

The only cool boss was the fallen tank, but thats it.

For me the release state of destiny should have been a beta version, you know, something to expand on, then the game might have gotten something great...

Lel, the only thing that's being "taken" with destiny, are their customers.

Also being "taken" is the customers money, but on a side note why dose everyone suddenly compare the two? Sure their both FPS that have some MMO qualities in each but other than that both have separate problems and issues with only a raid really comparing the two. In my personal option this has become more of a trend to compare these two games and not something really closely related. 

Hey at least Warframe doesn't force you to pay $20-$60 for their added content, destiny has "taken" my cash long enough and will not until I see some deals.