Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Access Gets Removed Tomorrow….

FlareStarX

Where did I say "no Banshee" or "no Saryn"? Where? Don't straw man.

I'm not "strawing" you or whatever.

You implied with the original post I replied too, that Trinity Prime was the only "logical" decision that DE could make otherwise we'd lose the ability to trust DE to make logical decisions. That is why I said, how are other female frames any less "logical" than Trinity Prime apart from us knowing that Trinity Prime was next anyway as DE "leaked" it. 

I'm not "strawing" you or whatever.

You implied with the original post I replied too, that Trinity Prime was the only "logical" decision that DE could make otherwise we'd lose the ability to trust DE to make logical decisions. That is why I said, how are other female frames any less "logical" than Trinity Prime apart from us knowing that Trinity Prime was next anyway as DE "leaked" it. 

You are in assuming that I was saying I don't want Banshee or Trinity. What we've seen in the past is Nova suddenly jumping forward when the other Primes were the earliest Warframes--and Trinity is earlier than all others. But what about other female frames, like Mesa, Mirage, Equinox, Valkyr? If those came out then the precedence expectation would be shot. And what if DE just tossed out another male? That too would ruin the precedence. 

You know what would be funny?

If they made her lobster tail look even MORE like a lobster tail.

That being said, if the datamine is correct, I won't be buying the PA or the PA Accesories :/

If what the datamine says is true, this may very well be one of the worst selling Prime Access packs.

If what the datamine says is true, this may very well be one of the worst selling Prime Access packs.

I don't want it to be the PA from the leak... But the backlash from the community if it ISN'T trinity would be very bad.

Honestly, i'd prefer if they'd just change everything else in the PA.

Edited by (XB1)Gray Silhouette