Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Love Glitchframe

(PSN)JiggaJazz

Played a T4D to Wave 20 and servers went down for 15 minutes so that all my progress was unsaved

Started again and at Wave 5 of T4D the game glitched and we could not get to Wave 6

How are we still playing Warframe with this Defense glitch? How have they not fixed this yet?

How are we still getting server knockdowns without any sort of forewarning (I'm not talking about updates)

I'm super salty, I have all these flavors and I am choosing the saltiest of salt

Servers going down sucks, but it happens. As far as the t4 defense goes, post it in bugs. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/164-ps4-beta-bugs/

But it has been posted in there many, many times and DE has stated numerous times in updates that they have fixed it and it continues to glitch. Clearly DE either has no idea how to truly fix it or just does not care

But it has been posted in there many, many times and DE has stated numerous times in updates that they have fixed it and it continues to glitch. Clearly DE either has no idea how to truly fix it or just does not care

Sometimes you fix one thing and another thing happens later. It happens. You make it sound like you can do better.

Or something different is causing it than what they fixed. Programming really isn't that simple. If you want it fixed you need to provide valid examples.

How are we still playing Warframe with this Defense glitch? How have they not fixed this yet?

Because DE might not have found the reason for it to be glitching out since either people aren't reporting it or aren't giving repro steps and expect DE just to be able to fix it because they said X is broke.

How are we still getting server knockdowns without any sort of forewarning (I'm not talking about updates)

No one can predict when their Server's will go down, impossible request.

As this is a non-constructive thread without any feedback, I'm going to go ahead and lock it.