Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Discussion: Saryn Prime After Trinity Prime. Then Nekros.

Okay so you may all be like "what to hek.  How do you know that?"  Well I don't... but there has been some sort of pattern involving the launcher images and the loading images of the game which coincidentally lined up with the prime releases... multiple times.

One user here noticed the trend and pointed it with the the past 3 or so prime releases.

We know the next prime warframe has to be a female.  In the loading screen, we see a Saryn.  And after Saryn would come another male warframe... well two male warframes.  I speculate that to be Nekros, who is also shown in this image right next to Saryn.  And after Nekros would be Oberon(since he's the opposite of Nekros essentially)

Call me stupid, crazy, high on stuff, say that I'm thinking too much about it, whatever, but it has been some sort of a trend/correlation.

Feel free to discuss!

9eb5dfb1aa.jpg

Saryn and Nekros are my favorites so I hope so.

Good to know! Anyway, there IS a gigantic chance of Saryn Prime soon, and I'm not looking forward to that. Having unlimited energy in void makes Miasma spam... spam a lot more. And I am against that. But anyway, it's just me.

please die! Just kidding. I'm against melee spam and bullets spam.

By this logic, shouldn't Hydroid and Valkyr be first? They were on the U17 load screen.

Actually, going further back, update 12 had Oberon, Nekros and Valkyr. Guess that's two points for Valkyr?

And what's this trend you're talking about? Most the loading screens only feature a single frame - the latest one. The only example that sort of supports your theory is perhaps the Archwing update screen.

By this logic, shouldn't Hydroid and Valkyr be first? They were on the U17 load screen.

Actually, going further back, update 12 had Oberon, Nekros and Valkyr. Guess that's two points for Valkyr?

And what's this trend you're talking about? Most the loading screens only feature a single frame - the latest one. The only example that sort of supports your theory is perhaps the Archwing update screen.

This.

It's not a trend.

Nah.

I think it's still the order of when they were implemented into the game.

So Bansh, Saryn and Vaubs are before Nekros.

Banshee and Saryn were implemented at the same time.

So it's either one, but Saryn is the one who happens to be placed here.

If Nova wasn't primed (which completely broke the "older frames get primed first" trend) Trinity would have been primed way back then.  Saryn prime would be coming now, and the most likely Banshee.

But of course this is just a theory.

Amen to that. Saryn need a rework before DE even think of giving her the prime treatment..

Well if this theory is holding true (from the past 2-3 prime releases)

then Saryn, the one depicted in the screen is going to be primed first

and another reason why they placed her there is because she is more popular than banshee.

From what i recall, Banshee, Saryn and Trinity got released together, they even had a bundle pack named femme fatales that came with all three. Since the next is already confirmed to be Trinity im guessing the one after will be either Saryn or Banshee. Nekros came way after Vauban so hes not close to be spotted in line.

I cant wait for Zephyr prime , i know she will take a wile but its going to be a dream come true for me.

I think banshee should be next female prime, Saryn is getting a skin and a rework. Banshee is not getting anything.

If anything, I just want Zephyr prime as she is my favorite. Banshee prime also works as she is my second favorite.

Edited by (PS4)abb12355

I would rather see Banshee prime before Saryn prime. I just started using Banshee yesterday, and I love all of her abilities. It's great how her abilities focus more on gunplay instead of "spam 'x' ability" like a lot of other frames. Not only that, but Banshee is really in need of some love. She is way too squishy and her character model is pretty bland.

From what i recall, Banshee, Saryn and Trinity got released together, they even had a bundle pack named femme fatales that came with all three. Since the next is already confirmed to be Trinity im guessing the one after will be either Saryn or Banshee. Nekros came way after Vauban so hes not close to be spotted in line.

I cant wait for Zephyr prime , i know she will take a wile but its going to be a dream come true for me.

Trin is one of the orginal 8 iirc. Then Nyx Frost. Saryn and Banshee came in the next wave I think.

No, Trinity came out before Update 7, which is where Saryn and Banshee were released. I started playing a month before Update 7 hit and Trinity was part of the pool.