Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Over Nerfing Of Mag.

FlyingFoxel

I still havent tested Mag with this change, but when I first read it... "Mag is dead". 

I mean, i was completely fine with the first change to GPull.... not touching others loot was a good change in my opinion. But this ? Not being able to pull objetcs trough walls? I say the same thing that i said with the carrier issue: allow us to pick loot trough walls or fix your problems with level design DE, ffs. 

EVEN if i can see the reasoning behind not pulling loot through walls... "lets not break physics in a game where we can shoot unlimited ammounts of energy from a dem sword"... Not being able to pull enemys ? really ? WTF. I always said that Mag was not only good against corpus, she was also good against any enemy due to her cc. Now you remove a big part of her cc, so yeah... Mag to kill corpus, and thats it. 

The only good thing that i can see about this change is: you get to put another mod on Mag, and sell Gpull for 1000 credits. Or 2: the hydroid option after PFNerf: you get a free warframe slot to make room for Atlas. 

This is one of those times when i think someone at DE should be fired. 

Anyway, im going to try Mag now... and see if i am wrong. 

Edited by Pakon3ds

Dear god the rage- she's just one frame! She has been &#! for a while now; her only role was to make the game easier after they released the mod, which was a mistake. Before the faction rewards she was a badge of noobness- you saw somebody playing mag they where either new to the game, or didn't know better.

All they did was revert her back to her old status you you'll get out and play other frames instead of depending on a starter frame over and over.

Dear god the rage- she's just one frame! She has been ! for a while now; her only role was to make the game easier after they released the mod, which was a mistake. Before the faction rewards she was a badge of noobness- you saw somebody playing mag they where either new to the game, or didn't know better.

All they did was revert her back to her old status you you'll get out and play other frames instead of depending on a starter frame over and over.

Sorry but what does it have to do, that mag is a starter choice frame, and that we enjoy playing her? 

1.5 years playing, MR18, and i enjoy Mag much more than other frames. 

I believe that the one that is new to the game or dont know better is you boy. 

Not sure if i will enjoy her with this nerf, seriously DE, why Mag?

If DE sold their % to idk, maybe Starbreeze, they could be forced to listen to the players.

But since that is not the​ case....

"Thank you for buying p​lat, now go fk yourself. =]"

"P.S: Plat now with 75% discount, so, buy more ok ? xoxo."

Edited by Atofinado

Sorry but what does it have to do, that mag is a starter choice frame, and that we enjoy playing her? 

1.5 years playing, MR18, and i enjoy Mag much more than other frames. 

I believe that the one that is new to the game or dont know better is you boy. 

Not sure if i will enjoy her with this nerf, seriously DE, why Mag?

A Been playing for 2 years, B Girl not boy

Regardless Current endgame doesn't really allow mag to shine; until Mag ether get's a total rework similar to excal's, or endgame is made diffrent scaling wise.

Really I rarely notice this change.  However I do notice the loot not coming towards me when I do it.  I'm 100% cool with that.

However Mag feels she needs an update again.  I see lots of people wanted Mag to Pull and push enemies.  Which sounds silly in the way they all described it but...  What if she just magnetize a spot she aims at and enemies get pulled to there?  Think about it.  You could aim the spot behind the enemy and have them yanked "away" instead of towards you (Well not directly towards you just opposite the camera).  Would be a far more helpfull CC ability if you can start to pile enemies in tighter groups (Infact the first major rework of the ability did that... At your FEET! Also use to be able to pull through walls before they nerfed it.  Which I was fine with.  Too much grunt killing.)

Anyway if it worked like that I would aim at the ceiling a lot.  Something about that would just make me smile... Evily.

I could say more about abilities but it mainly comes to making duration work for most things and having Bullet Attractor toggleable (with a change on how it redirects slightly).

IMHO they should scrap all of her ability and over haul her in a similar fashion to excal.

and imho NO! i mean the other skills maybe but dont people dare touch my shield polarize. Matter of fact dont touch pull either because i like flinging the world~

Carrier nerf is on the way too

The day that happens I call "done"

Regardless Current endgame doesn't really allow mag to shine; until Mag ether get's a total rework similar to excal's, or endgame is made diffrent scaling wise.

Because everyone gives 3 squirts about what people want to classify as endgame!

I honestly don't see the point of picking at mag anymore unless there are actual plans to touch up a bit. Now it just seems like they picking at the carcass~

Hey guys......you don't need to argue about the overnerf, i got an offical answer.

CrCLsKJ.jpg?2

I got rekt right there.

But seriously tho, talking about the Mesa damage buff which balance the auto-aimming, the Frost and Excal reworks which make them so dam nice, the Saryn clearing speed now(which is coming rework), even Ember got a little buff on her skills. Why mag, bruh........

I bet Clem clones can fight better than Mag now, lel

Hey guys......you don't need to argue about the overnerf, i got an offical answer.

CrCLsKJ.jpg?2

I got rekt right there.

But seriously tho, talking about the Mesa damage buff which balance the auto-aimming, the Frost and Excal reworks which make them so dam nice, the Saryn clearing speed now(which is coming rework), even Ember got a little buff on her skills. Why mag, bruh........

I bet Clem clones can fight better than Mag now, lel

=.=

Really I rarely notice this change.  However I do notice the loot not coming towards me when I do it.  I'm 100% cool with that.

However Mag feels she needs an update again.  I see lots of people wanted Mag to Pull and push enemies.  Which sounds silly in the way they all described it but...  What if she just magnetize a spot she aims at and enemies get pulled to there?  Think about it.  You could aim the spot behind the enemy and have them yanked "away" instead of towards you (Well not directly towards you just opposite the camera).  Would be a far more helpfull CC ability if you can start to pile enemies in tighter groups (Infact the first major rework of the ability did that... At your FEET! Also use to be able to pull through walls before they nerfed it.  Which I was fine with.  Too much grunt killing.)

Anyway if it worked like that I would aim at the ceiling a lot.  Something about that would just make me smile... Evily.

I could say more about abilities but it mainly comes to making duration work for most things and having Bullet Attractor toggleable (with a change on how it redirects slightly).

I like how you think. XD

Personally, I'd make that a new Pull augment instead of the base ability. 

=.=

I like how you think. XD

Personally, I'd make that a new Pull augment instead of the base ability. 

If one ability  were to be overhauled I would say bullet attracter to this. Honestly being able to cluster enemies like this in my opinion is way more worth it than causing a heavy gunner to shoot themselves for the 75 energy you pay.