Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dread Stealth Nerfed!

CyklonDX

Pic or it didn't happen

I dont doubt... There's 10-15 game breaking bugs atm. I just dont quite get how... New items and fixes introduce game destruction to otherwise working functions. Im still waiting on Actions (waypointing, drop pad, open chat, open progress menu) to work during abilities and melee to be restored.

I'm tired of everyone calling every new bug that comes with a new update a "Stealth nerf". It's extremely disrespectful. 

Just post it in the bugs section and they will fix it quicker that way -- much quicker than if you post passive aggressive threads suggesting they sneakily did it on purpose to mess with you. 

I just noticed this myself. Come on DE, test your stuff before you release.

Yes DE, after making a bunch of unrelated changes make sure to test EVERY SINGLE WEAPON in the game, INCLUDING the ones you just released so that no mistakes happen ever!

I'm tired of everyone calling every new bug that comes with a new update a "Stealth nerf". It's extremely disrespectful. 

Just post it in the bugs section and they will fix it quicker that way -- much quicker than if you post passive aggressive threads suggesting they sneakily did it on purpose to mess with you. 

Nah, judging from how often this happens and how often stealth nerfs are dropped, it's not surprising.

Pretty much this.

For the 1000th time : if it's not in the patch note, it's a bug, and you should report it ! No need to go paranoid and scream "OMG STEALTH NERF" around while devbashing as much as possible. That trend is really getting on the nerves of everyone.

Locking.