Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Its Has Been An Honor But I'm Leaving Warframe ( I'm Not Dying )

trunks013

First of all warframe is an awesome game.

Literaly nothing to complain about.

We asked for ship and noggles. Got it

We asked for specific frames . Got it

Sadly but Happy i will leave (or play less) warframe in 9 months ( around that ) girls already know what i'm talking about.

for the guy i will be sleeping 2 hours/night for the next 2 years after that because i'm gonna be dad level 2.

Until i leave i will be helping new player and start a shop where i gift mods/key/Kubrow imprint.

If DE finds a way to play more passevely to warframe while i'm in a middle of scream/Diapers/milk just warn me !

Thanks DE and Tenno you are awesome its been an honor fighting along side with you .

Edit : Almost forgot ... TYPO !

PS: i will try Casually playing as some tenno told me ( didn't worked first time but i will still try ^.^ )

Edited by trunks013

...another Tenno beating the game!

Frankly, though, I don't find this update is too bad. There are some balances alright.

There are few I'm not too happy either. But nothing is overly much. And looking at the details (the devil/angel in the details), looks like DE has spent quite a lot of thinking and hardwork into this one.

Edited by ndantony

Well, you can always play casually. The game doesn't entirely demand all your time.

Grats though.

Believe me i tryed when i got my daughter .

I think if i had like 6 more hands maybe.  

I already asked for 4 more because you know changing diapers and giving milk at the same time 6 hands is almost ok but doctor refused lol.

I play Warframe casually too.

I dropped it as my go-to grinder and I found it more enjoyable.

So, let's take Equinox as an example, log in every day play 2-3 missions of Tyl, then log out and do w/e. Within a week I received my wanted items. I will continue to apply this formula to see how it works out with other content (Atlas, AW etc.)

Either way, congrats and good luck in life ^^

Well, you can always play casually. The game doesn't entirely demand all your time.

Grats though.

Casually playing warframe?? achieving what?? daily login?? Maybe youll get time for some trading.

During last 10 hours i managed to get parts for first pod for new quest, get atlas parts and get argons. Not much is it??

Edited by Davoodoo

First of all warframe is an awesome game.

Literaly nothing to complain about.

We asked for ship and noggles. Got it

We asked for specific frames . Got it

Sadly but Happy i will leave warframe in 9 months ( around that ) girls already know what i'm talking about.

for the guy i will be sleeping 2 hours/night for the next 2 years after that because i'm gonna be dad level 2.

Until i leave i will be helping new player and start a shop where i gift mods/key/Kubrow imprint.

If DE finds a way to play more passevely to warframe while i'm in a middle of scream/Diapers/milk just warn me !

Thanks DE and Tenno you are awesome its been an honor fighting along side with you .

Edit : Almost forgot ... TYPO !

PS: i will try Casually playing as some tenno told me ( didn't worked first time but i will still try ^.^ )

Bro (first of all congrats! and if it's a girl then you'll become a man) just to say.... not wanting to change your mind or anything but.... I got 2 which

1 is 4 months... how I play?

one hand holding the 4 months and the other trying to hold the control! :-D 

If it will be a boy...you'll have a reason to teach him the game :-P

But seriously it's a blessing you can't take lighly so!!

200.gif