Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dat Baliff, Doe...

ENIAK_Prime

Balliffs are kinda cool.

I actually liked the toughness of the Nightstalker Lancers in that mission last night.  THey took a few rounds and made the game feel about right.  Now if the game had THAT level of mob durability all the time, this game would be fun.

THe nightstalker Balliffs though, they were to damn much...I was using my Tiberon, it has like 800 dmg a shotx3 bullets and it took me like 4 mags per guy+my dad's Soma Prime....we used like 4 Med Ammo restores in that mission cuz of those damn things. 

As much as I love fighting Bailiffs, that damage cap is INCREDIBLY annoying. I don't use weapons that deal a metric crapton of hits in a single second; yet, why are my hard-hitting weapons doing the same damage per hit as the guns that deal a metric crapton of hits in a single second?

It's like Juggernauts all over again (except, thankfully, infinitely less glitchy this time). Or like Nullifier bubbles. I'd much rather not be forced to take a super-duper-fast weapon into every mission just to take on this one unit in less than thirty seconds, thank you very much.

As much as I love fighting Bailiffs, that damage cap is INCREDIBLY annoying. I don't use weapons that deal a metric crapton of hits in a single second; yet, why are my hard-hitting weapons doing the same damage per hit as the guns that deal a metric crapton of hits in a single second?

It's like Juggernauts all over again (except, thankfully, infinitely less glitchy this time). Or like Nullifier bubbles. I'd much rather not be forced to take a super-duper-fast weapon into every mission just to take on this one unit in less than thirty seconds, thank you very much.

Seem to be weak to finishers, even the ground variety. Do a knockdown and stab/smash 'im. :V

Seem to be weak to finishers, even the ground variety. Do a knockdown and stab/smash 'im. :V

I wonder if they are only armoured at the front, similar to bursas but without invulnerability from the front. Since finishers tend to attack from behind.

I would like to see Baliffs present on higher leveled planets like Ceres and Phobos (Uranus has enough unique enemies and I'd rather have baliffs not become a generic paste everywhere enemy since they are quite unique)

I wonder if they are only armoured at the front, similar to bursas but without invulnerability from the front. Since finishers tend to attack from behind.

I would like to see Baliffs present on higher leveled planets like Ceres and Phobos (Uranus has enough unique enemies and I'd rather have baliffs not become a generic paste everywhere enemy since they are quite unique)

Honestly I'd prefer Ceres and Saturn, instead of Phobos.

• 1 month later...