Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Thoughts On Upcoming Warframes

Oh ok, I disagree. Mostly because we haven't experienced the warframe yet to even see if it feels like a copy/paste scenario. Umbra Excal as a warframe is what I call a copy/paste scenario.

that or another example.

Loki#2 but instead of invisible, it's cloud effect. And you can't attack.

Alot is copy n paste, if you look carefully. but sometime the newer version is better.

Still adding original ability into the game, adds more ability type generic into the ability pool for " mix and make"

Edited by low1991

i wont be able to play wukong without thinking about league of legends or smite :/

What I kinda dislike about using characters from legends and ancient lores in games is that younger players will never know their true origins... 

I'm pretty sure there's a S#&$ ton of League players who have no clue on who wukong is.

Edited by MarkDaPanda

I love new warframes but not so much IN THE CONCEPT of wukong. What I mean is that it limits creativity. And whenever there is creativity involve in China it's always about copy&paste. I respect them to give China a chance to create their own warframe but WuKong? Please I want something creative, I love Journey to the West, and I read it fully and I love WuKong as a naughty little bastard monkey that gives no fucks. But when it comes to creating warframe I expect something to be more creative. Even if it's myth based like Loki, it can be any forms of being a trickster and DE did somewhat acceptable, but did you saw the Devstream on WuKong exact same moves from the novel is kind of insulting in my opinion that's all.

As for Umbra Excalibur... I cannot resist myself and say I love it. Two months ago when came back to warframe my first thing to cry inside my heart was Excalibur Prime. I love Excalibur and I mean it. I want that upgrade version so bad that I wish stick to the S#&$ty game it was ( don't get me wrong, "It's a S#&$ hole with potential"- Johnny Gat). So when there they announce I can get a somewhat upgrade version of Excalibur with bling blings on him I'm down!

I'm sure, you'r not required to know the origin of the character you'r using.

Of course you're not, but it adds a bit of content when you know about it. 

And I also meant by what I said that in the coming years, the real history a character has will fade away and that'd be sad