Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Passive Abilities On Syndicate Sets

So with most of us thinking/waiting on news for syndicates version of melees now, after the primaries were released.

I was thinking how cool it would be if they had a passive ability to a load out if you were to use the syndicate sets. What I mean for example is let's say some one is with red veil and ran a mission with rakta cernos, rakta ballistica, and whatever rakta melee is released. Then they would get the blight effect during the mission. What I mean is the player gets the base 10% movement speed the whole mission instead of just the 30 sec after proc. Or like people using Steel Meridian getting the 25% armor boost the whole mission. And all the others get their designed effect as well.

I just think this would be cool because I love using sets of something it just feels right. And it would be a cool way of rewarding the player for representing their syndicate.

Would anybody else use the sets if they did do that? Or does anybody like the idea of a passive ability to syndicate sets?

things like justice and blight should stack imo

wouldnt mind if they did give them passives for equipping a set + sigil

dunno if id want the passive to be a perma version of the small buff we get, but if they stacked i wouldnt mind the 3k radial dmg upon proc.

Maybe the time to fill would be reduced with no cool down?

PROC PROC PROC PROC

Proccodile Dundee

I was thinking a little about syndicate procs, and I don't like how they are tied to weapons.

So I was thinking, why not have an equippable token, or gear, which can accept mods and arcanes. The syndicate procs would then be moved from weapons to these non visible tokens. Particularly the explosion I guess, in a aura/stance type slot. If it's in gear wheel, selecting the gear could be how the proc is triggered.

I was thinking a little about syndicate procs, and I don't like how they are tied to weapons.

So I was thinking, why not have an equippable token, or gear, which can accept mods and arcanes. The syndicate procs would then be moved from weapons to these non visible tokens. Particularly the explosion I guess, in a aura/stance type slot. If it's in gear wheel, selecting the gear could be how the proc is triggered.

Idk the problem with that is people would just put these tokens on a load out and still use their favorite weapon. You would almost have everyone running around with the soma or boltor prime PROCing AOE effects. If I'm understanding you right if not I'm sorry. I like the idea of forcing it on a weapon and making you use them. Because I never would of liked the simulor had it not been for the syndicate version since the first was a little dull.

And I think it would be awesome if they would stack since you are rocking three of the weapons and the sigil of course like you guys mentioned.

Edited by (PS4)crankonacranky

I find myself wondering what will come AFTER the syndicate melees, personally. New mod series maybe. Syndicate sentinels? I can't believe they are done with things after melee weapons. I'm almost dreading the thought of new ranks, but only because of increased sacrifices. Back on topic, some sort of passive for a completed set would be cool, as long as it isn't too powerful.

Procs as heal and damage are already too powerful in my opinion.  But I think OP's idea of permanent buff should be quite balanced.  10% move speed really is nothing.  I would go one step further and say you'll get to stack the buff, and the proc.  So you'll get 20% once a while.