Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Soul Punch Stealing Souls.

IfritKajiTora

Nekros soul punch should steal the small part of the target soul, and get +50 health to the capacity. Affected by power strength. Up to 5 times.
5 soul punches on different enemies will give us +250health capacity.

It will work as OverHealth.

BTW: Can we get atleast on Shadows of the dead icon number that told us about how many shadow it will cast if we use it right now.  Because some times I use it and there are only like 3 shadows so Im stuck for 30 seconds with only 3 shadows, and thats anoying.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

if it would work as a Overshield when HP is fully healed, not to mention that not +50 but a +5 HP per hit  it would be much more balanced considering that soul punch is only a 25 energy ability

Not to mention that nekros doesn't even need anything for survivability... Orbs... Orbs EVERYWHERE.

Not to mention that nekros doesn't even need anything for survivability... Orbs... Orbs EVERYWHERE.

That is just for a nice addon, that ability can do something different that other frame abilities. Orbs are almost everywhere, but if you take all orbs in that one place, and enemies will start to damage you, then you can die. This will be for little more survability. This +250health can rescue your life, you will have little more time to react.

if it would work as a Overshield when HP is fully healed, not to mention that not +50 but a +5 HP per hit  it would be much more balanced considering that soul punch is only a 25 energy ability

If you would like to have +50HP on your 720Health then you will need to use 250energy without efficiency. And if this health will drop down you need to use another 250energy to have +50hp to your capacity -_-. That will be not usable.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

Id like some kind circle around nekros' reticle that fills as you get souls (full at 100% or 15 souls) and when you use SotD it decreasess giving you an idea of roughly how many you can summon

Your idea would work well as an augment. Though a bit much for standard imo. Maybe 10 health

Edited by Anatolius

Nekros soul punch should steal the small part of the target soul, and get +50 health to the capacity. Affected by power strength. Up to 5 times.

5 soul punches on different enemies will give us +250health capacity.

It will work as OverHealth.

BTW: Can we get atleast on Shadows of the dead icon number that told us about how many shadow it will cast if we use it right now.  Because some times I use it and there are only like 3 shadows so Im stuck for 30 seconds with only 3 shadows, and thats anoying.

Not bad idea for an augment... steal souls for health, if health's full, then shield and overshield.

...and shadows of the dead icon number... OMG. YES PLEASE.

Why nobody brought this up sooner... or maybe no one care? or maybe just me. Lol.

Not bad idea for an augment... steal souls for health, if health's full, then shield and overshield.

...and shadows of the dead icon number... OMG. YES PLEASE.

Why nobody brought this up sooner... or maybe no one care? or maybe just me. Lol.

The shadows of the dead icon number has been brought up many many times, I still don't know why this hasn't made it into the game. It's such a no-brainer.