Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Why Do We Have To Kill..

HankJwimbleton

B-but guise! Sometimes conflicts are best resolved by talking things out and expressing our feelings!

Maybe, just maybe, instead of just trying to kill them on a moment's notice, if we just sit down and talk to them about our confrontation, then maybe we'll find out they're actually really good people, that donates to the poor, gives blood, and do charity runs.

Hell, maybe they'll become future friends to go out to brunch with.

#loveconquersall

#wecanalwaystrytoseethegoodinpeople

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

How the hell did you made the first post(arow pointing down) without editing anything ? Are like a friend with AM bunny so you knew that he was go to write that or just luck ?

Lol... tbh, I just made a down arrow and hope my thoughts would correspond with that of the person below me...

And then, I decided to make another...

It was luck really, haha. 

Truely, what makes it special is that I didn't edit it :3

Edited by (PS4)buddy72757

I believe we kill because we have to, the Tenno are already outnumbered 50 to 1. To many it may seem savage but to survive an excitation you have to fight for it. The Tenno are not trying to take over the galaxy they are trying to survive in it. The enemy own planets they can call a home, unlike the Tenno where we only own our licest and the weapons on our backs. The Tenno fight a losing war, with the enemy being able to clone each other and the dead becoming infested...there is no hope. The Tenno will lose in the End... We lost in the past when we were at our strongest. What makes people believe we have a chance now. I guess what I'm trying to say is the Tenno kill because they have no other options its kill or be killed.

I believe we kill because we have to, the Tenno are already outnumbered 50 to 1. To many it may seem savage but to survive an excitation you have to fight for it. The Tenno are not trying to take over the galaxy they are trying to survive in it. The enemy own planets they can call a home, unlike the Tenno where we only own our licest and the weapons on our backs. The Tenno fight a losing war, with the enemy being able to clone each other and the dead becoming infested...there is no hope. The Tenno will lose in the End... We lost in the past when we were at our strongest. What makes people believe we have a chance now. I guess what I'm trying to say is the Tenno kill because they have no other options its kill or be killed.

Well, you're optimistic. To the OP; we kill them because they want to kill us. What goes around comes around.

giphy.gif

Edited by (PS4)Redemption_015

this is one of the reasons I want to go rouge.

I would love it if I could try talking with ven-kal and sprag about them letting me have their shiny key in exchange for some prime parts.

sure they would must likely bash my face in but at least then I would have an option to be peaceful rather than me having to kill them for the mission's sake.

and if the lotus wants them dead so much, then why doesn't she come down to earth and do the deed herself!

No, you don't kill them. You just ... shoot off their jetpacks. And then they fall down, and bump their little Grineer heads, and fall unconsciouss, and you can simply pick up the key...

ahem ...

Yeah, totally ...

I don't think a full blast to the back from my Sancti Tigris simply knocks them out xD. Besides I tend to put a few extra rounds in their faces just to be sure.

this is one of the reasons I want to go rouge.

I would love it if I could try talking with ven-kal and sprag about them letting me have their shiny key in exchange for some prime parts.

sure they would must likely bash my face in but at least then I would have an option to be peaceful rather than me having to kill them for the mission's sake.

A left-wing Tenno. Great....

what exactly does left wing mean? ive herd it before as politics terminology but I never knew what it stood for.

I'm not sure and can't speak for everyone, but i think left-wing refers to part of society that tries to combibe multiple nations and cultures into one (tolerance and stuff).

As oposite, there is right-wing, which wants mono culture, often leading to racism and nazism, etc.

Once again, i'm not sure.

Binary framings are disingenous and coercive by design. No matter how pragmatic, secular, impartial or just plain factual your position or ideas on a specific thing are, if they so much as artficially fits one toenail into one side of some narrow political compass of esoteric stereotypes, then you are still made out to automatically embrace everything that one side of this arbitrary compass, is accused of embracing.

Edited by UrielColtan