Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rip Quiette Shy's Channel

omeggga

Rekt tho

Actually i'll check her banned account more often until it get back, it's already happened to one of the channel i subbed and it was back after two days so i don't really worry^

Still youtube was better years ago :/ (I'm not talking about content here)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MyQuietGames/videos

This account has been terminated due to repeated or severe violations of our Terms of Service.

She's not banned, dude. 

she's been terminated <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="e2w1D7L"><a href="//imgur.com/e2w1D7L">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Mogamu's is better anyway.

Whether for or against anything, his videos are more informative and he says things with moderation.

I used to see his video, very informative and he seems to be a nice guy but now what i'm looking for when i go see warframe related stuff is stupidity and fun.

If i want feedback on a weapon i just try and forma it myself :p

To be fair, MoGaMu goes over A LOT more gear than just about any other YouTuber out there, tries to get the most out of it and gives up stats, builds, pros and cons, protips, etc. etc.

Okay, let's not exaggerate things here. He just goes over it and gives the pros and cons. A lot of his builds are weak just because he doesn't want to put too much forma into things.

Mogamu's is better anyway.

Whether for or against anything, his videos are more informative and he says things with moderation.

mogamu is informative but boring (and I hate his voice). Quiette shy was informative and funny.

Apparently Shy says on twitter that she never got any strikes on her channel or any copyright claims. Just that she "Violated the Terms of service" and then poof. No more channel.

Wow. That's quite something. If they'd at least tell her the reason, she could at least try to say something against it, but it seems she's guilty until proven innocent without even being told what she's guilty of.

And I was just about to watch that Ordis video.

Where the hell am I supposed to get my daily dose of sarcasm and memes now? Oh right, there's still that guy. I forgot his name... I think it was-

ehBR19.gif

I have to do this

I have to

was there supposed to be someone in that gif? i can't see anyone

Wow. That's quite something. If they'd at least tell her the reason, she could at least try to say something against it, but it seems she's guilty until proven innocent without even being told what she's guilty of.

The fact that she could say something against it is why they won't tell her anything. Also this

Google reserves the right to terminate an account at any time, for any reason, with or without notice."

That's google for you. All about the best user experience.