Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Time When You Were Actually Scared In Warframe?

tinyranitar

Sitting in an extraction tile crouched behind some piece of partial cover crapping out a restore pack rainbow and trying to fend off the enemies while watching the game take five hours to tick off 29seconds. T_T

Sometimes on Survival we'll get going real well in a good spot and stay too long, then we all decide to go to extraction... or at least we thought we all agreed... some genius decided not to come, or died along the way and then revived, or has better gear than everyone else so they're running around killing all the things. Those are the only scary moments for me. 

This week. I realised 65mins in a T2 survival run farming for Trin Prime Chassis that i had run into the mission with my Trin down on her last revive and decided to push for 80 anyway.

The panic when i fled to recast Link and Blessing just to run face-to-face into a kill team of Gunner and Ancients. That was 75 mins in. Almost died. Almost. Had palpitations for one full minute after that.

At least i got the chassis at 80min.

EDIT: i can not into date .-.

Edited by Autongnosis

My first encounter with the Juggernaut's spawning sounds/flickering was pretty eventful. Both me and my squadmate pretty much just screamed and ran for our lives (we were a Mirage and a Nova so we weren't really feeling it).

although I wasn't frightened by this it was still an unnerving experience.

me and someone who I found through a public game were playing on eris and the infested stopped coming.

it was just me them the creaking noises of the destroyed ship and faint moans in the background.

then there was also that point were a piece of the ceiling fell down right in front of me.

that was when I discovered that the lack of infested was more scary then when they are there. it kept on feeling like something was going to appear behind me while I wasn't looking.

or a a huge lephantis like boss was going to smash through the wall and come running right at me. 

I also have an account on PS4 as a Volt, so what had happened was I was in a Grineer Galleon leveling up my Karak when the satlker came. The I had was an under modded Volt a level 14 Karak and a MK-1 Kunai. While fighting himI thought "Maybe I can go to the next room" But the door was locked. Then I had to sacrifice a revive.

Edited by Mirakid