Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nothing To Buy With Plat

Dairaion

OP would much rather have arcane vanguard prime helmet but yes that aswell.

What are you waiting for? I believe the Arcane helmets are still selling... I think.

EDIT : Nevermind, saw the ''prime'' word. :P

Edited by Steelmark

If you have not bought the Limbo agile or Mirage noble animations, you have not finished buying things with plat.

Git it now.

Now take a look at Atlas's both animations and Equinox Day's animations. You will like it

Maybe you will like Rhino's noble animation on any female frame too

There is always plat to be spent on stuff.

Have you got all the mods maxed, all primed mods maxed, all arcanes(that you want) maxed ?

seller: Mods are meh, everyone is like "my maxed mod is special i want 1000"

Me: but the highest listed price is 600

seller: lowest i'll go is 956

Me: not even 950?

seller NOTY

I'll take better accessories over mods any day.

I only sell Frost Prime sets to exclusive high roller players such as yourself, please be welcome to the elite lounge mans club, we have Frost Prime sets available from the modest prices of 1500p up to 3600p.

All for the pleasure of the wealthy.

And so few worth having.

Matter of opinion. I very much enjoy hydroid, mirage, ash, limbo, many many of the idle animations. Storm, The basic one, Tenno, Twilight, lots of good pallets too. (Granted the stalker pallet is awful.) But not everyone cares about stuff like that I suppose.

Now take a look at Atlas's both animations and Equinox Day's animations. You will like it

Maybe you will like Rhino's noble animation on any female frame too

Forgot to mention the air guitar stance, thank you kind soul :D I'll have to try out the Atlas stances on other frames, didn't think of that one.

It's nice to see that you don't need to spend plat on something, imo. I also have plat sitting there for over a year, and I only dip into it for extra slots (I needed tons of slots for all the Warframes I collect, and weapons...), and sometimes I may buy something that is annoying me to farm. Personally, I like to hang on to plat in case they do bring out something I want, like a specific skin to buy, etc.

It could be worse. You could need to spend all your plat, and then still need a ton more to get anything in the game (like many 'freemium' games I've tested out).

These days I just spend mine on boosters, there is not much else left that I want, or don't have.

Affinity booster, for more frequent syndicate weapon effects. More boom make me happy.

Resource drop chance booster, I am a lazy farmer, plus I enjoy helping others getting the resources they need.

why not use ur plat to help clanmates/friends to get a good start?

and dot worry its not a waste u get good/better players in return wich is a rly valuable thing to spent plat on

I'm in my own clan.

i call it the rhino cave.

there used to be another guy in my clan but a grineer manic beat him to death and blew him up with a kulstar.