Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"best Melee Weapon In The Game?"

BulletOfPain

Hey guys, I've always loved melee weapons in Warframe and I have a question for you (or a discussion)

What is IN YOUR OPINION the strongest / most damage inflicting melee weapon in Warframe?

I've always leaned to Dakra prime if modded correctly, what about you guys?

I have three favorites atm:

Dragon nikana because of Dat swag. also really nice dmg and mobility and the stances are great.

Scindo prime/Jat kittag for absurd amounts of dmg/CC

Ninkondi with corrosive to demolish any high armored high level enemy with ease. also superb against swarms due to the multi hits.

Stats and on paper wise, Scindo Prime with Tempo Royale stance (And Tempo Royale Stance ONLY)

Actual Melee-Only wise I personally go for Boltace for maximum spin damage, Dual Karmas Prime for combo wise(Note that some intense cases wouldn't allow you to spend time to combo out).

Functionality wise- Jat Kittag provide insane amount of ragdoll. Halikar gives you a good weapon stripe effect. Kogake and obex provides vast amount of utilities but does require certain amount of practice to fully harness them.

Honorable Mentions are Prisma Skana and Dual Cleaver/ Prisma Dual Cleaver due their syndicate effects, sometimes a good syndicate proc clears out the whole for you and heal you as well.

Active skill modding wise go to Warframe Wikia and type in Weapon Comparison and pick whichever has prebuild 2 polarities and easy for you craft, syndicate mods will not take effect on Warframe exclusive weapons so don't worry about them.

As for Dragon Nikana, I don't want to get the fan boys mad, but just don't expect these weapon to have anything impressive but an overall very balanced stats that had many potentials for personal builds.