Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destructable Moa Cabinets

Elkybam

Corpus Spy missions on the Corpus ship sometimes get really annoying when there's that MOA cabinet that won't stop spawning Moas. Currently, they spawn one moa after another when one has been destroyed. I think there should be a hitspot on the cabinet spawner to temporarily or permanently disable moa spawning from a cabinet.

This displays a problem with the constant spawning, and I kept slide attacking from the side of the cabinet to farm them. It got me a load of affinity, but having to do this takes away time and would otherwise expose you to open fire when you're hacking the door to a security vault.

GjO4bW6.jpg

qhOq435.jpg

Edited by Elkybam

Yeah... I'm pretty sure this issue started whenever they "fixed" the defense spawns that was caused by frozen enemies not actually "dying" and allowing a spawn point to spawn more. Rather than just fix the coding for that I believe I recall them saying somewhere that they ALSO allowed spawn points to IMMEDIATELY spawn another enemy from that point when the original dies, rather than there being a cooldown. This is where I believe the problem lies, and this causes many issues on many tiles where enemies will continuously spawn in the same point over and over allowing easy affinity cheesing. I'd love to see it fixed as it often makes spawns as a whole mess up as well.