Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Got A Question About Regional Exclusives!

takeshiblue

Question

9 answers to this question

1. Wukong - Coming to global build, is a timed exclusive for a minimum of 45 days to China warframe.

2. Excal Umbra (and the two prime weapons) is coming to global build as well, it will be released whenever DE decides to do so, last "official" information, was that Excal Umbra is still months away. Excal Umbra Prime is exclusive to the founders pack on China Warframe.

Note, when I say timed exclusive, it doesn't mean, the day after the timed exclusive finishes, DE releases it. It just means that once that period is over, DE is free to release the content into the global build at a time of their choosing.

Moved to players helping players sub-forum.

Both Frames coming Soon™.

As someone has already mentioned, China will be getting the Primed version of a Excalibur Umbra, while we get the normal or "unprimed" Excalibur Umbra. Wukong will probably come out before Excalibur Umbra comes out though. Just a feeling.

Both of theses questions have been answered more than once, you could have easily searched to find your qnswer. Both are supposed to come here eventually.

well i apologize for joining the army and being gone for 4 months of my life from technology. 

1. Wukong - Coming to global build, is a timed exclusive for a minimum of 45 days to China warframe.

2. Excal Umbra (and the two prime weapons) is coming to global build as well, it will be released whenever DE decides to do so, last "official" information, was that Excal Umbra is still months away. Excal Umbra Prime is exclusive to the founders pack on China Warframe.

Note, when I say timed exclusive, it doesn't mean, the day after the timed exclusive finishes, DE releases it. It just means that once that period is over, DE is free to release the content into the global build at a time of their choosing.

Moved to players helping players sub-forum.

thank you very much, I was asking for me who been away and people who said we were not getting it

Both Frames coming Soon™.

As someone has already mentioned, China will be getting the Primed version of a Excalibur Umbra, while we get the normal or "unprimed" Excalibur Umbra. Wukong will probably come out before Excalibur Umbra comes out though. Just a feeling.

Where did you read that the Umbra version in China is Primed version? I read here Changyou That the Umbra that is out in china will also be accessable to the Internation warframe..... nothing about primed Umbra....

OP please click on the link I posted, it will shed some light on your questions. And welcome back Tenno!

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

Where did you read that the Umbra version in China is Primed version? I read here Changyou That the Umbra that is out in china will also be accessable to the Internation warframe..... nothing about primed Umbra....

OP please click on the link I posted, it will shed some light on your questions. And welcome back Tenno!

It's been confirmed pretty much everywhere since a while, including one of the last devstreams: China will get a Prime Excalibur Umbra while we'll be getting a standard version that will be "virtually identical".

Where did you read that the Umbra version in China is Primed version? I read here Changyou That the Umbra that is out in china will also be accessable to the Internation warframe..... nothing about primed Umbra....

It was on the Devstream and it was also on Chinese version.

They will get Excalibur Umbra Prime, while we get Excalibur Umbra (non-primed). This is like their "Founder's Access" version that is exclusive to their region. While we will still get the Excalibur Umbra, they get the Prime version of it.