Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legacy Sounds

Hixlysss

So remember when DE did the color change to make the colors more vibrant but allowed us to switch between the old way of colors and the new? Why can't we have that with sound?

Personally...looking back on older videos of warframe, I really like how the grineer sounded back then. They sounded like they had helmets on and where groaning through it when they died or spoke. I miss how lotus sounded even, with the radio static kinda sound, I'd like for that to come back also...And maybe the music, some of the older music is still just...very nice.

So simply put, i'd like an option to use the oooold sounds for warframe, the old grineer, the old lotus, ect.

the old braton vandal firing sound (old memories intensify with the amazingness of the old sound)

EDIT: i bet that the reason they don't exactly have a straight up switch between old and new sounds could possibly be because they simply aren't in the game any more... as well as the fact that a large amount of the sound changes came with hundreds of updates... so the sound changes couldn't apply to one specific update but hundreds of them.

Edited by lightdragon64

the old braton vandal firing sound (old memories intensify with the amazingness of the old sound)

EDIT: i bet that the reason they don't exactly have a straight up switch between old and new sounds could possibly be because they simply aren't in the game any more... as well as the fact that a large amount of the sound changes came with hundreds of updates... so the sound changes couldn't apply to one specific update but hundreds of them.

Well now if we express enough of an interest we could perhaps get at least some of these old sounds back, or some way to put them back into the game ourselves if for what ever reason cannot add them back.