Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Should We Add To This Game?

Nah_NotReally

Paper Mario 2D/3D transitions? Nah...

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds flattening into the walls? Hmm, maybe part of a warframe power...but not a general addition...

DBZ powering up? Banshee+Valkyr would be fun, but many wouldn't like it...

Bloody Roar turning into a person/other-animal hybrid for power/speed increase? That'd be cool, not sure how others would feel about it, but I'd like to see a frame with that ability...

Mortal Kombat extreme gore setting? Not necessary really...

Anything else?

Make the sharkwing and archwing have different weapons and wing. Because water and outer space have very different feels. Like vacuum and zero G in space vs. extreme pressure. Our spaceship has our archwing on board. But it appears out of thin air for sharkwing, silly.

Anyway some nautical weapons would be cool. Tridents, net guns, harpoons and torpedoes. I have a weird fascination with fish and the ocean so I am partial.

Oh and add an infested archwing made from golem tech.

Honestly, I'd like to see a lot more done with Archwing. Maybe even an Archwing 2.0 if need be. Give us more options besides Funnel Wing, Missile Wing, and...whatever the Odonata is supposed to be. Make Archwing movement and aiming more intuitive (currently controller is the best AW movement option and KBM is the best aiming option, and both feel clunky regardless of input method), make the overall map size smaller, maybe don't penalize us for gently nudging a wall, give us more Arch-guns and some more interesting Arch-Melees, maybe add Arch-Melee stances, let us at least use sentinels, and give us dedicated Archwing Auras instead of piggybacking on the currently equipped Warframe Aura.  On the flip side, most if not all of the Archwings feel like they have one too many abilities, and I'd rather see a dynamic ability slot that changes based on the equipped Warframe. 

As to DBZ I'd really like to see Warframe being able to go "supersaiyan" in a mission turning from regular into prime

Excalibur: What you're seeing now is my normal state

Proto Excalibur: This is a Superframe.

Excalibur Prime: And this, this is what is known as a superframe that has ascended past a superframe. Or you can just call this a Superframe 2

Excalibur Prime:

And this

Is to go

Even further beyond!

[10 minutes of screaming later]

Umbra Excalibur: I'm sorry that took so much longer than the others, but I haven't had much occasion to practice this one. This is what I call a Superframe 3

Improved Trading Sistem.

Dojo downgrading and more Clan Optimizations.

Clan Wars/ Proxi wars.

And the dream is the cross platform gameplay. 

Trade system's fine, just use your smarts and you won't get screwed.

Other than that, I'd say add in more enemy diversity. Even if it's just the same model with like, a different style of armor on. Break up the monotony already.

I'd like energy cosmetic, like you can equip an "flame" energy cosmetic and now all the energy from your warframe are flame-looking instead of a flat neon trail, same thing fo weapon. Just an idea.

Or for halloween, a spooky looking energy cosmetic.

Edited by Catacomb

Just a few ideas:

Full party power or armor boost for being at full energy (which hardly happens) and stacks for each member at full.

More animations/emotes, maybe class specific ones such as a dragon roar for Chroma, mirage making a duplicate and high-fiving it, frost causing a swirl of snow to circle him, or ember igniting her palms.

Stances for space weapons. I feel that they don't get any love really.

Obliteration mode, survival like, without waves, just a constant number of enemies always on the field (the number of enemies and their levels increasing every 5 minutes until at max). Ends when you die, but you keep your resources, credits, and xp found. No mods or weapon parts drop, only resources and credits.

More to do in Relays, maybe a local trading post at each, but the tax decreases as you get to higher relays?

Necros or Ash needs a death-mark like ability, possibly a status effect that makes the enemy take more damage temporarily. I think it would be fitting.

Containers to hide in on stealth missions. (crates and such to avoid being seen)

A little more focus on Oberon's healing ability, he really don't feel good enough to be referred to as a paladin.

Resource item drop from enemies that grants additional shields, or maybe gathering additional energy past your max overcharges you and makes you abilities double in effect, but doubles the cost until overcharge wears off.

I really want a cape, but they clip HARD through Chroma's pelt. Maybe make the pelt's tail an occlusion for the syandanas?

Gathered energy grants some shield back. It would just make sense.

Chroma's elemental ward doesn't really do much good when set to toxic energy, maybe decrease channeling costs while toxic? Fire gets health, cold gets armor, and electric gets shields, but toxic just does toxic damage?

Cosmetics that actually effect your stats. I feel this would make the items worth more to players. Electronic shield items that grant additional shields, class specific shoulders that add bonuses to primary abilities?

XP bonuses when killing a boss while wearing it's sigil. Maybe increased drop rate or rare mods from it as well?

This is just me spit-balling, I honestly love the game as it is, just thought I would post something. 

Considering DE has been releasing more and more premium skins, and primes of older warframes, there is still one huge issue with this. Some of the warframes still have a few of the grandfather arcane helmets. That is all good, but there is one huge problem with this, say you have a Loki Prime for example. But you wish to min max with the help of the range or efficiency helmets, thing is, by doing so you will have a prime body. But a non prime helmet, which looks very off and kinda destroys the whole player choice right there.

So here is what me and i bet plenty of others would love, give warframes with these old helmets a special vanity helmet slot, so you can have the effect of the helmet while having it match the rest of the body.

Another thing is archwing, archwing for me is one of the worst and most dull modes out there, i've only been doing it for the events, alerts and mastery rank. The thing is, levling and maxing archwing is far from rewarding, takes too much time compared to maxing anything in the normal game. So how about reducing the XP needed to max anything archwing related, while still boosting the XP gain.

Edited by Fluttershy93

As to DBZ I'd really like to see Warframe being able to go "supersaiyan" in a mission turning from regular into prime

Not really "supersaiyan", but I mentioned in my post about collecting additional energy orbs while already full to put you in an overcharge state which would double effects, but also costs of abilities until overcharge wears off. Maybe a lightning effect over the skin of the warframe and lit up eyes to show this?

The Mortal Kombat gore part appeals to me. Though, gore is only visual. If they really revamp how enemies die and give us perfect directional bisection, exposed anatomically correct innards, etc, it will take a while and there are many more things that should be worked on besides visual appeasement.

I suppose I can dream of Warframe becoming a violent enough game, though I really hope they do begin adding more gorey features.

Just a few ideas:

Full party power or armor boost for being at full energy (which hardly happens) and stacks for each member at full.

More animations/emotes, maybe class specific ones such as a dragon roar for Chroma, mirage making a duplicate and high-fiving it, frost causing a swirl of snow to circle him, or ember igniting her palms.

Stances for space weapons. I feel that they don't get any love really.

Obliteration mode, survival like, without waves, just a constant number of enemies always on the field (the number of enemies and their levels increasing every 5 minutes until at max). Ends when you die, but you keep your resources, credits, and xp found. No mods or weapon parts drop, only resources and credits.

More to do in Relays, maybe a local trading post at each, but the tax decreases as you get to higher relays?

Necros or Ash needs a death-mark like ability, possibly a status effect that makes the enemy take more damage temporarily. I think it would be fitting.

Containers to hide in on stealth missions. (crates and such to avoid being seen)

A little more focus on Oberon's healing ability, he really don't feel good enough to be referred to as a paladin.

Resource item drop from enemies that grants additional shields, or maybe gathering additional energy past your max overcharges you and makes you abilities double in effect, but doubles the cost until overcharge wears off.

I really want a cape, but they clip HARD through Chroma's pelt. Maybe make the pelt's tail an occlusion for the syandanas?

Gathered energy grants some shield back. It would just make sense.

Chroma's elemental ward doesn't really do much good when set to toxic energy, maybe decrease channeling costs while toxic? Fire gets health, cold gets armor, and electric gets shields, but toxic just does toxic damage?

Cosmetics that actually effect your stats. I feel this would make the items worth more to players. Electronic shield items that grant additional shields, class specific shoulders that add bonuses to primary abilities?

XP bonuses when killing a boss while wearing it's sigil. Maybe increased drop rate or rare mods from it as well?

This is just me spit-balling, I honestly love the game as it is, just thought I would post something. 

I love all your ideas, and I agree with the relay and emotes especially. I believe each Relay should be unique, with higher tier relays offering more incentive. I think the look and feel of each Relay should also correspond to the planet/tile that hosts it. As for the emotes, I think they should be toggled, say for example the option to quickly meditate, or to hold the meditate position like a monk. 

I'd love to see a variety in shape sizes for kubrows on earth that spawn from the dens, from the small sizes to maybe being able to maul down an Omega, with the Omega maybe having some kind of shield bar. (also be a unique spawn)

I'd also like to see some changes to the Dojo. Different styles for sure, obviously can't bring back the Orokin look because why would anyone use anything else, but something more like how each syndicate has a unique style to their relay rooms. Dojo skins that come stock with their own ambiance that doesn't cost energy. A skin with fire, one with water, one that looks worn out and has stood the test of time, something grineer or corpus inspired, which brings me to my next suggestion.

More dojo decorations, why are the statues only limited to the grineer? Why not allow the creation of statues similar to how you create dyes, you select an enemy you want as art, and clan members can hunt down and collect some kind of piece of armor or something taken off the enemy to contribute. Honestly with the capacity that the grandest hall alone has, there needs to be a lot more options for decorations.

Someone posted here also that the attachments should give stats, how the helmets used to before, I say bring it back as well. & not just to the helmets but the armor sets as well, for example the Edo could have a chance to reflect incoming dmg, mitigation. The Dendra could add an overshield. 

The trading system needs some tweaks as well, we should be allowed to trade rare resources. The ability to trade forma, or orokin cells, gallium, neurodes. Not alloy plates or nano spores, but say for example I buy an Orokin reactor, tomorrow my friend needs one and I don't have anymore platinum to gift it as an item, I should be allowed to trade it to him/her. Go ahead and tax it like platinum, at least people can afford credits.

Also, Sigils should have stats, or some kind of chance to proc an effect. The sigil should have a purpose other than aesthetic, as a Tenno going into battle I would rather brand myself with a Sigil that would increase my movement speed.

Going back to dojos, (yes again) more unique gardens, a room to test abilities and wepaons like a gun range, 

maybe some NPCs, especially for the smaller tier clans who have a large dojo, sometimes it can feel too empty, just like the people who walk around the relays you could have people in the dojo who upkeep it, work on reactors, someone who stands near an elevator just little things like that.

That's all I have for now, I'll return when somethings hits me in game, these are just suggestions.