Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Should We Add To This Game?

Nah_NotReally

GOOOOORE GOOOORE AND MORE GOOOOOORE!!!

+1 to More Gore, enemies dismembered as a result of Slash attacks (Exalted Blade/Hysteria/Blade Storm)

Headshot trajectory and emphasis as well, Mesa should focus solely on Headshots while in Peacemaker (PM should be affected by Secondary Mods)

Puncture damage should actually Pierce and go through enemies

Impact damage should Crush and Fracture enemies body parts and Bones.

Elemental damage should emphasize more on its damage type and emphasize the visual affects (Parkour Mods)

I want to see an Oberon Prime. From people I've talked too on Warframe is that they like him he's great(which is how I feel)but in the end game his effectiveness drops off quickly.

I would like to see an Anku Prime as well.

As for game mechanics I can't really think of anything right now b/c everyone before has made great points.

To add to my earlier post. I think it would be cool as hell, if while on your ship. When you changed frames that they had theme music and it played on the ship while you were using that paticular frame.

Why not just a radio module that can play any sound track you've unlocked? Might add more reward to scans, rank, and farming for new warframes.

I want to see an Oberon Prime. From people I've talked too on Warframe is that they like him he's great(which is how I feel)but in the end game his effectiveness drops off quickly.

I would like to see an Anku Prime as well.

As for game mechanics I can't really think of anything right now b/c everyone before has made great points.

Oberon Prime is on deck but at least 3-6 hitters in, if the MMFF pattern holds true. Saryn Prime is confirmed & up next. Then Vauban (most likely, due to him being older) then either Nekros or Oberon but probably Neks since he came before Oby. He'll be primed, but not for a while.

Oberon Prime is on deck but at least 3-6 hitters in, if the MMFF pattern holds true. Saryn Prime is confirmed & up next. Then Vauban (most likely, due to him being older) then either Nekros or Oberon but probably Neks since he came before Oby. He'll be primed, but not for a while.

Nova Prime would point to your age/longevity theory being completely bunk. Just sayin'.

-Fix Ancient(infested) glitches and broken hurtboxes.

-Two attack buttons for melee(could be E and R) with different combos.

-Improve the side roll(make it with faster recovery, increase the distance).

-Improve stealth gameplay.

-Re-do a lot of bosses, mainly Corpus ones.

Nova Prime would point to your age/longevity theory being completely bunk. Just sayin'.

I feel ya, but notice I made no definitive statement. "Most likely," "probably" and "at least" don't denote certainty. DE could of course throw a curve ball, it's their right.

Edited by (PS4)GR13V4NC3

-Two attack buttons for melee(could be E and R) with different combos.

You mean light / heavy attacks where heavy attacks(standard R key which is also reload key) will only be usable when melee is drawn ?

Like a combo version of fast charge attacks ?

Enemy units functioning as tactical units that can overwhelm unsuspecting/overconfident Tenno. Instead of one unit like a nullified that can both block/render abilities and weapons useless each member can do a single thing while other members unload weapons. Players would have to pick off certain units before they could do something. The new corpus space skater units are a good start. I like real challenges as opposed to the artificial ones like 'more hit points/armor' power creep.

PVP system that is player controlled.  Completely customizable game mode setup by the hostee.

Like back in the Quake2, Quake3 days.

Choose PVP mode and have a list of server/game types to choose from.

Rifle only or 1 rifle only (Everyone gets a sybaris or whatever the HOST of the game chooses)

Pistol only

1 warframe only (everyone plays the same frame)

no warframe powers

Everything goes/no holds barred.

Game creator can choose and customize everything right down to the powerstrength  and mods of the warframes

Its all locked in when you join.  The player cant change anything, they can only choose the host they want to join.

Something where its me vs you and skill decides, not which one brought the galatine or unbalanced power, or found an exploit.

I want death match, strait up. 

In time the PLAYERS would decide which game mode works and which to avoid.

Soon you'd see popular "servers" PACKED with players because that host "got it right".

Others would follow suit.