Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I A Frontline-Alpha-Main-Character Now?

Auramaru

Depending on your point of view, MR may just be a number, or it can be a show of dedication to the have and trying out as many new things as possible.

While I believe it might not be something that I can necessarily use to judge or measure people, having a high MR definitely feels very satisfying, good job mate ^-^

lets see your hours played :')

david-tennant-dont-you-dare-reaction-gif

But here you go:

jVjoR72.png

AbDkCKO.png

That is 966 hours played as Oberon...

That Oberon is remarkably handsome...

-snip-

Nice Targis Armor. Truly, you are a broberon of the highest stature.

-snip-

I greet this fellow Oberon. You majestic magnificant bastard, you

/deep bow

EDIT: 

I felt like I needed to say a bit more... I've been playing this game since March 28th, 2013. I LOVE THIS GAME.

I wasted a whole lot of time on the mastery grind, but quickly caught up having realized that I was missing out on the actual gameplay experience that some of the weapons and warframes have to offer.

Sure, I spent some time on Stephano - which gradually moved over to Draco... But mostly, I leveled in the void. I played with friends and strangers: both of which taught me so much throughout my time in Warframe. I learned tricks, builds, strategies. I learned to Raid, I learned to lead (a clan), and I learned how to tackle obstacles (sometimes easy but mostly the exponential curve of armor scaling).

While I definitely REAM DE in the feedback subforums, they earned my thanks and gratitude for making such an awesome game for me to spend the last 2 years in.

Tenno #58045 out!

Edited by Aura