Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When I Look At Other Games Out There, And How Their Community's Are Going / Game, Makes Me More Thankful For Warframe.

Monsterwithin

Thank you the developers of Warframe, you may make mistakes, but you atleast hear the community out, and their complaints / issues, and try to work out solutions. Unlike some games out there, where the developers who just don't care at all about their community.

I never seen developers like you guys be so close to the community, that's really nice.

But the biggest thing I like to thank you for, is keeping you word on "free-to-play", and not making Warframe into yet another pay-2-win game with the false title of "free-to-play". 

Thank you for that.

Keep on the good work!

Edited by Monsterwithin

Thank you the developers of Warframe, you may make mistakes, but you atleast hear the community out, and their complaints / issues, and try to work out solutions. Unlike some games out there, where the developers who just don't care at all about their community.

I never seen developers like you guys be so close to the community, that's really nice.

But the biggest thing I like to thank you for, is keeping you word on "free-to-play", and not making Warframe into yet another pay-2-win game with the false title of "free-to-play". 

Thank you for that.

Keep on the good work!

Now that's out of the way, let's continue flogging the developers for more content!