Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Just A Little Rage On Equinox Acquisition Now That My Grindwall Has Ended And Timewall Has Begun.

CrazyCatLad

Night parts x3

Day parts x3

Night Aspect

Day Aspect

Took me about 25 runs. And that's apparently lucky.

Please don't ever do that ever again for anything unless there is guaranteed acquisition after a quest/mission.

I get that it was a difficult frame to make but you didn't have to pass that suffering along to your loyal fans.  As for the timewalls...each aspect should take 12 hours max to craft, not 3 days.

I knew I voted against her in the Design Council for a reason.

Thank you for Atlas though, he's pretty smexy overall.

Edited by Lanieu

It's supposed to be hard to get. Like any free to play game. It's a lot of work to get good stuff or you can just buy it with $$$/plat from the market. DE has to make money some how.

Uhhhhhhh no. This is a different level of absurd RNG and even more absurd timewalls.  I consider myself lucky getting it under 30 runs.

Why would you defend such practices?

Uhhhhhhh no. This is a different level of absurd RNG and even more absurd timewalls.  I consider myself lucky getting it under 30 runs.

Probably because this time wall issue isn't the norm? They've done it twice out of, what, 20 frames not including primes? I find it reasonable because of how this frame works ability wise. It's basically two frames fused into one. Annoying, sure, but sound when it comes from a lore standpoint.

Let's see...

You have a 86% chance to get it under 30 runs. Not lucky - *likely*

At 20 runs, you already have a better than 50% chance of getting it. (53.1%)

Source: http://mathforum.org/library/drmath/view/56679.html

it took me a lot more because night systems did not want to drop

That's the one I needed too.  48 runs.  Not to mention there were a few bugs that wouldn't allow us to extract and some time being stuck in sharkwing just floating around the map or not able to get out of the water as you get electrocuted during boss fight.  =(

I think DE is moving toward making frame acquisition a medium-to-long term goal, rather than something you do in a few minutes.  This is good for their business model and is also good for getting players to actually experience the game instead of speedgrinding everything and then complaining on the forums that there's nothing to do.